Kid Temper Tantrum video ideas thread (Voting poll)

Poll

Who's ideas are the best?

Me
0 (0%)
Roule
1 (20%)
YouKnowWhoAgain
1 (20%)
failbros2
1 (20%)
Curse You
1 (20%)
Other
1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: February 13, 2019, 10:31:49 AM

Author Topic: Kid Temper Tantrum video ideas thread (Voting poll)  (Read 3614 times)

This is a thread that Oh Shiitake Mushrooms fans get along and make their own fan-made video ideas for Kid Temper Tantrum skits. The gates are never closed for fresh new ideas for tantrums. Also bonus points for people who make fake thumbnails for their fan-made videos. Here is my idea for a video.

Kid Temper Tantrum plays HyperDimension Neptunia and gets caught
« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 10:32:36 AM by BurnoutGT24 »

Kid Temper Tantrum Locks BurnoutGT24's Thread on Blockland Forums

1 word, you can think of the rest.

Gamestop.

Who?
Kid Temper Tantrum who is the main character in the shonen anime of the same name.

Kid Temper Tantrum Builds Up Speed For 12 Hours Before Engaging In A Talk About Parallel Universes With Morgan Freeman and Neil deGrasse Tyson

this one will knock your socks off
Kid Temper Tantrum Gets CAUGHT looking at Hyperdimension Neptunia Rule 34 and loving dies

Kid Temper Tantrum Visits the BLF, gets called out for being an alt, and gets drama'd before his very own eyes

Kid Temper Tantrum who is the main character in the shonen anime of the same name.

I know even less now.

Kid Temper Tantrum Gets A Circumcise
Kid Temper Tantrum Reminisces About Foreskin
Kid Temper Tantrum Cries

KK

Kid Temper Tantrum

I feel like Kid Temper Tantrum is starting get soft. Since it takes 10 minutes to get to the tantrum and its often that its not as big. Besides, some videos don't even have a tantrum, they're just generic family vlogs. I think that we need Kid Temper Tantrum to be saved before it becomes a bunch of PC bullcrap like in the edgy 90s counterculture phase. The best stuff are usually the things that push the boundaries. Things like Clockwork Orange, The Simpsons, Nirvana, Grand Theft Auto 3, South Park, Scarface, Marylyn Manson, and many other epik stuff. Do you think that we need to get Kid Temper Tantrum to be great again? I'll probably repeat this later in greater detail in a new thread soon.

FAKE FAN
I will still love Kid Temper Tantrum and even it's new episodes, it's just a criticism of mine. It's just my opinion.

We now got enough fresh ideas to make the first anual KTT video idea fight. Vote for the winner and we will find the master writer of KTT ideas.