failbros2
1 (20%)
Curse You
1 (20%)
Other
1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: February 13, 2019, 10:31:49 AM

Author Topic: Kid Temper Tantrum video ideas thread (Voting poll)  (Read 3541 times)

I have another idea

Kid Temper Tantrum shoots the Toyota CEO Akio Toyoda off the Toyota HQ for shutting down Scion

KID TEMPER TANTRUM KILLS HIS MOTHER

KID TEMPER TANTRUM GETS CAUGHT BY THE MI6 FOR PLOTTING TO ASSASSINATE QUEEN ELIZABETH

KID TEMPER TANTRUM BLOWS UP BUILDING WITH A ROCKET LAUNCHER (not clickbait) (POLICE CALLED) (ALMOST DIED!!!)

KID TEMPER TANTRUM GETS CAUGHT BY THE MI6 FOR PLOTTING TO ASSASSINATE QUEEN ELIZABETH
isn't queen elizabeth dead

Kid Temper Tantrum joins the Yakuza.

Kid Temper Tantrum taken to court for sniffing cocaine and going on a murdering rampage with a raw salmon

Should we make Leland X Lyn canon?
X

KTT writes an erotic fanfic shipping himself and Lyn from Fire Emblem and his mom walks in on him jerking his jimmy to lyn r34 so now his gameboy advance is gone which makes him mad because he doesn't have his copy of fire emblem anymore

With all these awesome idea. I wonder why they try to be soft, safe, and marketable. I know Daddyofive ruined this genre and made stupid media slander on people like Violette1st and Inteligent Systems. I also contacted him and why his videos are getting softer and should be more like edgy 90s counterculture but he mentioned that Daddyofive ruined this genre again so we all walk on eggshells. I'll discuss more about this later.

Here's an idea with an happy ending.

Kid Temper Tantrum gets hit by a truck and dies, revived into a zombie by some mad man, gets paired up with a bunch of other dead Utah celebrities to form a J pop group to save Utah.

Kid Temper Tantrum gets banned from BLF for being an asshat and then gets alt and spams forums with cub research and lolis, getting him arrested for being gay as forget then get out of prison 3 hours later, learns dark magic to get revenge on BLF, and gets his richard destroyed by Badspot wielding the richard Destroyer 3000 and then proceeds to slice him in half with a weeb sword
« Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 05:56:12 PM by SuperMalleo64 »

Oh Shiitake Mushrooms is a sissy for not choosing these ideas instead of their weak safe mundane crap