Super Bowl 53 Thread (PATRIOTS WIN, SWEET VICTORY "PERFORMANCE" WAS A JOKE)

Author Topic: Super Bowl 53 Thread (PATRIOTS WIN, SWEET VICTORY "PERFORMANCE" WAS A JOKE)  (Read 4280 times)

VS
PATRIOTS VS RAMS

Welp boys, it's time for another Super Bowl thread! As per typical, this thread is just for general discussion about the Super Bowl. Post predictions, thoughts, etc and comment on the game when it happens!

« Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 09:59:47 PM by Mr Queeba »

America's had an ungodly streak of 52 Super Bowl victories but I feel like this is the year their empire tumbles and Germany takes home the trophy.

i hate the rams but i hate the patriots more

rams loving stole the game from the saints, didnt get flagged on an obvious penalty right at the end

i hope the patriots lose so i can brag it to queebas stupid forgetign face

Patriots more like deflatriots

can someone tell me how does super bowl work

its like ultimate foot ball where the losing team gets sacraficed to the gods

can someone tell me how does super bowl work
so basically half of the nfl (half of each conference, which is afc and nfc) are put into the playoffs, there are 4 games for the wildcard round consisting of the teams that didnt do well enough to get to skip the wildcard, then afterwards there is the divisional round consisting of 4 games, then after that the winners go to the championship for their respected conference, and the 2 games determine who goes to the superbowl. afc winner goes to superbowl and nfc winner goes too

just make sure if you ever dream lf going to the super bowl that u dont lose or do we do need to make the gods satisfied

im not a fan of football, but most of my family members are rams fans and i live near LA, so go Rams!!!!

the patriots are a joke and a half of a team and the only thing going for them is the reanimation techniques they're using to puppet Tom Brady's unholy corpse