RIP Zealot's Car

Author Topic: RIP Zealot's Car  (Read 1492 times)

~snip for privacy~
« Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 08:16:47 PM by McZealot »

just steal his construction vehicle and drive that instead

Dang bummer my truck was in a four car pileuo and it was parked on the side of the street at the time but some old guy ran a stop sign into another car and then into a truck that got pushed into the back of mine

it was "totalled" and I got more than I paid for it plus I was looking for another vehicle at the time so it was a pretty great windfall besides the paperwork hassle but anyway...

...sorry I'm not helping am I?

Totally feel for you. I was in a similar situation last year, I was cruising down a relatively high-speedlimit street and was passing through a green light when someone attempted to do an illegal left turn at the intersection and I smashed into them. Luckily for me there was like four witnesses that all saw them go through their red light and the police interviewed them for their report. The other driver was taken away in an ambulance for medical reasons but they were not severely hurt at the time of the accident; regardless I never got to find out if they were okay which kinda sucks. I really liked that car but it was totaled and it was too difficult to find a similar replacement for it with the amount the insurance paid me for it.

Anyways, based on how you describe it the other driver should be admitting fault and you'll hopefully get paid by their insurance. Would suck to have to take it to court since that means you'll have to wait way longer without a car most likely.

not surprised he had a southern accent, in personal experience from living in the south, like 80% of southerners are godawful drivers. a couple years back one of my fav teachers was leaving the hospital with her husband, who had just gotten neck surgery done that day, and some bitch ran a red light and t-boned her car in the intersection. so stuffty that people don't know how to drive

hopefully the dude admits he was in the wrong and you can get everything sorted out

Damn everyone's cars are getting wrecked. It sucks and it's scary but best if luck going through insurance hoops and finding/fixing your car.

Thanks, Dad.
grr i hate free insurance >:(

but for real this is p stuffty

I'm paranoid AF so I narrowly avoided many accidents because of starfishs making illegal turns or not respecting RoW

this type of stuff just makes me want to take the bus for the rest of my life

this type of stuff just makes me want to take the bus for the rest of my life
you cant escape collisions in a bus though, bicycle wrecks or getting hit while walking
might as well just stay home and wait for asteroids  :cookieMonster:

loving walk and ur safe from cars cause nobody drives onto sidewalks

muggers and elderly white people are a different concern tho

I'm paranoid AF so I narrowly avoided many accidents because of starfishs making illegal turns or not respecting RoW
ive lost count of how many collisions i've barely avoided in the past couple of weeks on deliveries. could swear everyone in waco got their license by accident

Don't forget to sue for reduced value of the car since it will have a repair on its record which will impact the value if you sell it.