Onion satire articles are now bleeding into reality.

Author Topic: Onion satire articles are now bleeding into reality.  (Read 1575 times)

ok no thats just biologically false, transitioning doesnt mean you get a period

it's not like they're going to be giving estrogen to a five year old.
small transgender children are typically given puberty blockers until it's time to actually start puberty, when they're older and can make a more informed decision on what hormones they need.
if the child figures out later that she's not a girl, she can just stop taking puberty blockers and have a normal male puberty. there's genuinely no harm done to anyone here,

So thats where Justin bever came from!

here's a question: does it really matter if you can tell what love a prepubescent child is? you don't need to do anything with that information unless you're the kid's doctor. is there really any harm in letting a child present themselves in a way that they enjoy?
what do you mean by this

are they gonna transplant a small rock in their gut to also imitate the period cramps?

ok no thats just biologically false, transitioning doesnt mean you get a period
are they gonna transplant a small rock in their gut to also imitate the period cramps?
trans women who simulate a hormone cycle similar to that of cis females actually do experience period cramps and period stuffs associated with the hormone cycle. the uterus is not required for cramps or horrific diarrhea, just estrogen.
teaching children that some boys have periods will not make cis boys want to have periods. if a biologically male person wants to have a period, or wishes they could get pregnant, they're probably not cis.

reminder of the symptoms required for a diagnosis of gender dysphoria (and also, you only need 2 out of 6 symptoms for a diagnosis):
• A marked incongruence between one’s experienced/expressed gender and primary and/or secondary love characteristics
• A strong desire to be rid of one’s primary and/or secondary love characteristics
A strong desire for the primary and/or secondary love characteristics of the other gender
• A strong desire to be of the other gender
• A strong desire to be treated as the other gender
• A strong conviction that one has the typical feelings and reactions of the other gender

if you want to have a period or want to get pregnant, you might be a girl. that's just how it be
« Last Edit: January 24, 2019, 10:26:59 PM by foulprairiedog »

i wish periods could be a shared suffering
the closest thing us boys have to periods is when our girl refuses to send us feet pics. stuff got me all sorts of twisted... like what am i gonna beat my meat to now susan?? forget you susan send me your goddamn feet in the kik right loving now, im not playing
« Last Edit: January 24, 2019, 10:52:57 PM by PhantOS »

the closest thing us boys have to periods is when our girl refuses to send us feet pics. stuff got me all sorts of twisted... like what am i gonna beat my meat to now susan?? forget you susan send me your goddamn feet in the kik right loving now, im not playing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pfkq440lFDE

one thing im really doubtful of is the decisionmaking of kids. as long as nothing is decided by the parents nor the child until they're mid teens i can be okay with this kind of education, but it should come later in life once the kid has enough biology background to sorta get an idea of whats going on if they decide to transition before or while experiencing puberty.

and it should be clear that period cramps are whats included as part of transitioning, not the period itself. the term as far as i know it usually encompasses the bleeding and ejection of uterine lining as well as the cramps and moodiness/headaches, and questioning boys shouldnt be given the idea that part of transitioning means taking on actual biological processes that require female genitalia.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 01:56:47 AM by Conan »