Trinko - Admin at Blockland Boss Battles banning me for the stufftiest things

Author Topic: Trinko - Admin at Blockland Boss Battles banning me for the stufftiest things  (Read 2945 times)

So, basically, fjils;fgklak;akd;jf;kak;ajfk;sajgrijgs;af
^See that? he calls that "spam"
He brainwashed people into harassing me.
He thinks I'm calling the "Victim Card" when he's the one being a richardface
Muting me for 300 seconds for making a joke
Yeah, pretty forgetin bad

oh yeah, trinko, if you're reading this, I won't care if you ban me. I have better things to do then get attached to a forgetin BLOCKLAND server that'll only be up for a week, I've got much better things to do  :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:

are... are you sure it was a good idea to not only make a drama thread about this but, have it not be an efficient one

To be honest not sure, I just wanna get the word out :TTTTTTTT

WeeW

that's spam. you have no reason to say such incoherent bullstuff in the first place

you're an idiot lol

He thinks I'm calling the "Victim Card" when he's the one being a richardface
you're the one spamming, he's the one muting you for spamming[/quote]

Muting me for 300 seconds for making a joke
thats five loving minutes. wait it out. then dont spam again lol.

oh yeah, trinko, if you're reading this, I won't care if you ban me. I have better things to do then get attached to a forgetin BLOCKLAND server that'll only be up for a week, I've got much better things to do  :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:
why did you make this drama thread if you really don't care at all about the server? why not just stay quiet? you're basically admitting that you have no attachment to the server but you care so much that you've been muted for 5 minutes that you have to make this entire garbage thread?

some stuff doesn't add up.

To be honest not sure, I just wanna get the word out :TTTTTTTT
you're doing gods work, reverend.

The thing is: it's a bit harsh to mute me over a forgetin joke
It was the most obvious joke too

The thing is: it's a bit harsh to mute me over a forgetin joke
It was the most obvious joke too
you are obnoxious, and i hope you come to terms with this and rectify it as well as learn how to make actual jokes

all the best.

bruh every time you die you scream something about them targeting you

Brainwashed? 😂 You calling that not spam? Doesn't matter, that's extremely obnoxious and it makes you a prick for arguing with him over small stuff and acting like he can't do anything about it
Seriously dude if you have better things to do you would of not made a drama

[/quote
because it can very well be spam.

What Trinko didn't know was that spam is a kind of flavored meat, making him tonight's biggest loser

thats exactly why you made this thread right?

Quote from: Badspot
If you don't care, don't post

Hmmmm