Author Topic: Weapon Jetpacks  (Read 5434 times)

Minigun Jetpack
Version 1.0

It's a minigun, but a jetpack! Features endless ammo and lots of speed!

Thanks to Zeustal for prompting me to make this.

Download

Shotgun Jetpack
Version 1.0

It's a shotgun jetpack! Twelve bullets of death every 1.5 seconds!

Thanks to Redd for the shotgun model :)

(Comes with the minigun jetpack, use the same download link as above)

BONUS: Jetpack Joyride Music

Preview (Youtube):

Credit goes to Krokodial (51909) for looping this!

Download
« Last Edit: May 27, 2019, 04:33:07 PM by Conan »

now do the shotgun one ^^

[jetpack joyride music intensifies]

[jetpack joyride music intensifies]
barry steakbricks

hey since this makes you go forward when you crouch while firing when are yall gonna make a crouch race + dm with this gold

make it a passive item in your inventory and it activates by holding space or jet or something. that way you can use a different item while minigunjetting. at least make this suggestion a separate item

also what happens when you look up/down at different angles? does it constantly face down? does it just fire bullets out of your ass? is this a hidden op meta item when combined with rear view mirror mod?
« Last Edit: January 24, 2019, 11:43:51 PM by PhantOS »

make it a passive item in your inventory and it activates by holding space or jet or something. that way you can use a different item while minigunjetting. at least make this suggestion a separate item

also what happens when you look up/down at different angles? does it constantly face down? does it just fire bullets out of your ass? is this a hidden op meta item when combined with rear view mirror mod?
the bullets shoot and push you based on the direction the gun is pointing, so yes you can look directly down to shoot bullets out your ass, or look directly up to shoot bullets between your legs. it also fires in the (relatively) correct direction while crouching, so you can crouch, jump, and look down to fire directly upwards

make it a passive item in your inventory and it activates by holding space or jet or something. that way you can use a different item while minigun jetting. at least make this suggestion a separate item
you are entirely capable of doing it yourself

y'know, rather than telling other people to do things the way you want them done as usual

y'know, rather than telling other people to do things the way you want them done as usual
actually no phantos is only a mediocre coder at best so idk i wouldnt count on him to figure this one out \:^)
« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 12:39:48 AM by Conan »

It's not like he's demanding it though, it's merely a suggestion

Also, isn't Tony usually the one that goes around suggestion stuff from people? I guess i'm just not aware of Phantos doing that to a bothersome degree if he has...

It's not like he's demanding it though, it's merely a suggestion

Also, isn't Tony usually the one that goes around suggestion stuff from people? I guess i'm just not aware of Phantos doing that to a bothersome degree if he has...
honestly it's probably not as bothersome as I feel it is and I've just been unlucky in the times I've encountered Phantos

shut up zeustal
« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 09:36:02 AM by PhantOS »

actually no phantos is only a mediocre coder at best so idk i wouldnt count on him to figure this one out \:^)
shut up conan
« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 09:36:14 AM by PhantOS »

I'm sorry that my useless mediocre coder suggestions are too mediocre for you programming wizards ok I guess your right ok whatever I'm not even loving mad I'll just make my own using my own MEDIOCRE CODING skills and my mediocre SketchUp modeling skills because you know what I don't even care ok

fine be that way I'll go take my subpar programming elsewhere

lets he honest, only an alpha coder like me can figure out the math required to do what you request. beta skript kiddies like you probably cant even begin to comprehend the intellect required to produce the addons i do.

on a more serious note it would have to take up the hat slot if i were to do it that way. plus its not alpha to use a gun to kill someone while you got a bigger gun on your back.

Two words: bots
And how alpha would it be to shotgun someone in the face and immediately stuff a bulletstorm out of your ass killing some stealthy cunt behind you like a boss