[Brick] Card reader (updated to fix no closeCCW event existing)

Author Topic: [Brick] Card reader (updated to fix no closeCCW event existing)  (Read 4331 times)

A very basic brick I made because I am not creative enough with bricks to make a good looking card reader.

It's a 'door' brick, it defaults to an orange light when placed. OpenCW will turn the light green, OpenCCW will turn it red. Alternatively ClosedCCW will turn all lights off.

Comes with brick icon, and is found in 'Switches' under 'Special'.

Works well visually with Gravity Cat's security cards and Demian's keycards.

Download:
https://download2262.mediafire.com/apm1md5z8bmg/65bq30hf0mqecp2/Brick_Cardreader.zip
« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 07:28:32 AM by TheArmyGuy »

dam i lovin this new influx of add-ons

wait but theres no way to turn it back orange? events dont have closed CCW iirc?

Update: Changed the brick concept from a 'door' brick to a single brick with the recolorable area being the lamp due to issues regarding the nonexistance of a closeCCW event for some reason.

Update: Changed the brick concept from a 'door' brick to a single brick with the recolorable area being the lamp due to issues regarding the nonexistance of a closeCCW event for some reason.
you can still make it with the door events if u want

Close = orange/black, OpenCW  = green, OpenCCW = red

you can still make it with the door events if u want

Close = orange/black, OpenCW  = green, OpenCCW = red
he wants to have orange middle and fully black variants, but theres no way to trigger closedccw except by toggling it shut with toggleCCW. making the middle light on the closed one colorable bypasses this problem