[NEWS] XXXTentacion's son Gekyume Onfroy has been born.

Author Topic: [NEWS] XXXTentacion's son Gekyume Onfroy has been born.  (Read 3405 times)

his first words were spotlight uh moonlight uh

i told you guys

i didnt forget anything. i predicted the future. that meme didnt exist four days ago

forget you. forget you. forget you forget you forget you forget you forget you f

forget you. forget you. forget you forget you forget you forget you forget you f
im telling dad you said a swear!

holy stuff trogtor
sick of going on Instagram and every post being "😫😫 RIP JAH U WILL BE MISSED" man forget that stoopid ass brother. whoever shot this brother forgot to put a bullet in his legacy too cause it's been 8 MONTHS and people still talking about this clown. loving young King Dave died a month before this brother and NOBODY bat an eye. YKD deserves way more respect than this xxxtention coord looking ass. i aughta dig up his grave and raise him from the dead just so i can feed him several 12 gauge rounds with my street sweeper

sick of going on Instagram and every post being "😫😫 RIP JAH U WILL BE MISSED" man forget that stoopid ass brother. whoever shot this brother forgot to put a bullet in his legacy too cause it's been 8 MONTHS and people still talking about this clown. loving young King Dave died a month before this brother and NOBODY bat an eye. YKD deserves way more respect than this xxxtention coord looking ass. i aughta dig up his grave and raise him from the dead just so i can feed him several 12 gauge rounds with my street sweeper
Jah Bless America