Poll

What should we do next?

Protest another HQ, Building, or Store
2 (28.6%)
Destroy EVIL Products being delivered.
1 (14.3%)
Join EVIL's death sport game show to stop it both and EVIL.
1 (14.3%)
Rob a store to steal all of EVIL's goods.
1 (14.3%)
Destroy an EVIL delivery truck short fighter style.
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: February 13, 2019, 07:06:03 PM

Author Topic: Boycott MAL Corp: 2 new battleplans!  (Read 8424 times)

I'll be there! STOP EVILCORP!

forget, I live at West Blocko City

forget, I live at West Blocko City
Well we will have a live stream that will play for 24 hours a day everyday on Blocktube. So you won't miss any event, triumph, or 4chan prank.

Well we will have a live stream that will play for 24 hours a day everyday on Blocktube. So you won't miss any event, triumph, or 4chan prank.
Block City is in Blockurope idiot we can't even go on social media

Block City is in Blockurope idiot we can't even go on social media
not if hes got a license for it.

not if hes got a license for it.
Can you give me 3 fifty so I can get a license?

Come on guys, no one is coming to the protest, Just go onto Blockland and enter New Blocko EVIL Corp protest. We can not let EVIL Corp destroy Blockland

New Blocko protest update:
Ok now Febuary 5th 2019 is a great day for our protest in New Blocko. First off we just started our stream live on Blocktube so you wont miss any protest, triumph, or 4chan prank that will happen.

Watch the stream here https://blocktu.be/AKjrcjdFXP8

Another thing we did  is get a secret hideout. Fkrst we got a Diaburger next door and thrkwn all the employees out and we then decorated it.

Then

Now

We Also disabled the Diaburger billboard to reflect this change

We also found that a EVIL Corp sympathiser was going to run us over but I stole his NHM Challenger and customized it to fit the theme.

Some other cool shots too.

Also credit to Lawnmower Man for making this awesome sign.

« Last Edit: February 09, 2019, 04:44:42 PM by BurnoutGT24 »

hope the hideout is good

hope the hideout is good
Oh it will be, we are still decorating it.

I would like to inform you that my client EvilMasked (223153) is planning to sue you for defamation of character as you are slandering this corporation with a name bearing a resemblance to his.

I would like to inform you that my client EvilMasked (223153) is planning to sue you for defamation of character as you are slandering this corporation with a name bearing a resemblance to his.
Its a coincidence. Besides we can maybe stop EVIL Corp if you do that.

Ok so I woke up today and i found this.

So because EVIL Corp afraid of a lawsuit by someone. They had to change their name from EVIL Corp to MAL Corp.

their slogan is impressively original