Poll

What should we do next?

Protest another HQ, Building, or Store
2 (28.6%)
Destroy EVIL Products being delivered.
1 (14.3%)
Join EVIL's death sport game show to stop it both and EVIL.
1 (14.3%)
Rob a store to steal all of EVIL's goods.
1 (14.3%)
Destroy an EVIL delivery truck short fighter style.
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: February 13, 2019, 07:06:03 PM

Author Topic: Boycott MAL Corp: 2 new battleplans!  (Read 8426 times)

its almost like my country

So i found out that MAL Corp is now filming a new commercial for their new marketing campaign. The campagin will be about pandering to SJWs and calling all cis white males evil and calling media like Fire Emblem loveist. They are also allow most people to join the fake protest for the commercial so here is what we can do. 1. Pretend to be one of them to get information about their evil plans or 2. Inflitrate the set and destroy things and beat up people like its MadWorld or No More Heroes. The choice is yours.

Look, they're gray that must mean they're bots in disguise. MAL corp is a robotic controlled scheme!

Look, they're gray that must mean they're bots in disguise. MAL corp is a robotic controlled scheme!
No there NPCs for the commercial.

Also it will take a while to get back since I will have to reinstall Blockland on my new computer.

Ok this movement is on a hiatus as I have to move my Blockland stuff from my stuffty old Mac to my new Windows. So it might take a while.

so this is basically a forum story that unfolds over time

so this is basically a forum story that unfolds over time
Yes. But it's not just about the forums. This effects the entire world of Blockland if we let MAL win.

forget MAL Corp forgeted up my face

forget MAL Corp forgeted up my face
How did MALcorp forget up your face?

How did MALcorp forget up your face?
they threw
Boxes of Froasties at my local Somefrills which are sadly going to perish.
at me

are we still going to boycott MAL

are we still going to boycott MAL
Yes. Just Blockland on my PC and we are going live soon.