Boycott MAL Corp: 2 new battleplans!

Poll

What should we do next?

Protest another HQ, Building, or Store
2 (28.6%)
Destroy EVIL Products being delivered.
1 (14.3%)
Join EVIL's death sport game show to stop it both and EVIL.
1 (14.3%)
Rob a store to steal all of EVIL's goods.
1 (14.3%)
Destroy an EVIL delivery truck short fighter style.
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: February 13, 2019, 07:06:03 PM

Author Topic: Boycott MAL Corp: 2 new battleplans!  (Read 8423 times)

What's your country like?
a different race gets shot for being that race

So currently I am working on 2 worksheets for battle plans to protest MAL Corp. I will tell you them when I am finished them

this looks like something i would see in 2012
...and that's a good thing

So currently I am working on 2 worksheets for battle plans to protest MAL Corp. I will tell you them when I am finished them
neat-o

So I finished the first one. But I will show you after I finish the second one. Hint: The first one takes place in Brickfield USBL (United States of Blockland)

All right, I've got all my battle plans ready. Now it's time for action! Also please pardon my terrible drawing skills and hand writing.

Operation Mob Rules:
So I've heard that the Mayor of Brickfield has been promoting MAL Corp and even built a statue based off them. Luckily, we aren't going down without a fight. Sadly, we can't go the regular way since MAL was smart and prepared for our plans early. Luckily we have an second option. They're is an alley covered in MAL Corp signs. But since MAL doesn't care about safety standards, you can shoot the left side of the MAL sign and watch the forgeter explode. Just stand back and enjoy. So after we go through the alley. we have to go through another one since the other roads are closed. Luckily we can destroy a MAL billboard to connect a ramp with the parking lot. Than we have to smash through two other MAL Corp billboards to connect to other buildings so we can walk on them. Later on we are at some park thing. We have to build a ramp to go further by destroying a bunch of MAL signs and build a ramp. Than after a while, we finally reached town hall. So you got to destroy the MAL Corp statue. This is also optional but if you want to, you can destroy town hall, even though I don't recommend it.

What you will need:
Melee weapon: An baseball bat, pitchfork, torch, anything that can be used to whack MAL Massako members in close range.
Firearm: Use it to shoot and destroy stuff that are out of reach with melee weapons. Please note that you only use your weapons for self defense. You can only attack people who try to put up a fight against you.
Building skills: You need some skills with construction in order to use MAL Corp signs to turn into ramps and passageways.

Operation Blockheads Und Panzer:

Okay, so I heard that the MAL Corp CEO is going on a business trip to Ooarai in Blockpan. Seeing some footage of his Rampanti Hyperion in a parking lot, I've got reminded of this one scene (Which admittedly pissed me off but it's a great anime so it makes it up) in this anime about tanks that also took place in Oorari where they crush an Fierra F40. Than I was all like. "Hey, why can't we do that to the MAL Corp CEO?" So we are going to recreate that scene but with an Rampanti Hyperion instead. So we need to find an tank from anywhere. As long as it's a tank, than it's passable. Than we go to the parking lot and slam into his car, flipping it over. Than we go into reverse gear and crush the thing. Do not destroy any other vehicles in the lot. Doing this will immediately cause a mission failure. We don't like destroying things from people who did nothing wrong. While it's sad to see an Hyperion go, we are forced to do it to stick it to MAL Corp. Besides I'll give it to the automotive club at the local school so they can repair it and have fun with it. The MAL Corp CEO uses it as a status symbol, but the automotive club actually have a passion for cars and work hard to get one.

What you will need:
An tank: Finding a tank around this part of town is surprisingly easily. Find an tank museum and steal one they're, or go to the local school and get one they're. Tho anywhere else is perfectly acceptable.
Some plane: This is optional and you don't need it, but if you want to be more accurate to the anime and to have an dramatic entrance, than they'res no better option.
Ammunition: This is optional since most tanks around here are disarmed. But if you could manage to find any tank shells. Than blow the forgeter up!

Both of these operations will take place at the same time, So I recommend people on the western part of the world to do Mob Rules and the eastern part of the world to do Blockheads Und Panzer but you can choose which one you want to do. Post progress on the comments bellow. I'll see you guys soon.

where do i find a tank

where do i find a tank
Finding a tank around this part of town is surprisingly easily. Find an tank museum and steal one they're, or go to the local school and get one they're. Tho anywhere else is perfectly acceptable.

But bonus points for the people who are going to do Operation Blockheads Und Panzer and take a picture of their wreck.

i will make you proud burnout

IMPORTANT UPDATE: I have recently been on hiatus for a while since most people don't want to fight back against MAL Corp and live in ignorance and call me the autistic maniac even tho they're part of the problem. But the nice guy by Lapis the Floran had discovered that MAL Corp has been building a secret new prototype weapon.

So it turns out that they are trying to kill us all as an last resort. We are currently trying to think of a way to stop this device. Any recommendations are welcome.

But on the bright side. I've noticed on the website STOCKER is that MAL Corp's stocks and shares are now going down the toilet due to our massive outcry.

found a location that stocks mal corp's stuff
here is a map of the building
i will try to find ads and pictures of the rest of the tower
very good news
found in street number 3a19384 in blocktown north
click on the picture for it to be bigger

Nice. (Also this is a bump)