Author Topic: study music  (Read 2047 times)

I'm trying to do an assignment but all of the music on my spotify playlist is getting a bit repetitive for me

does anyone have any links to some good music?
pls no ear rape or anime music cause that's WACK

Basic bitch lo-fi hiphop stream

people who listen to lo fi are either gay trans or bi

i listen to the psx doom soundtrack to give myself anxiety to put pressure on me to complete homework

people who listen to lo fi are either gay trans or bi

say that to my back door

no cuz then i would have to listen to lo fi

Basic bitch lo-fi hiphop stream

lo-fi is alright but I feel like all of the songs sound really similar and gets a bit boring

Yeah that's point, at least for me, it turns into decent white noise. A step above silence and a step below actual music that would make me focus on the notes instead of my studies

« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 01:54:12 PM by Steel Dragon2000 »

soundgarden, the black keys, van halen, tom petty, queen, dire straits
« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 01:11:39 PM by Drydess »

Yeah that's point, at least for me, it turns into decent white noise. A step above silence and a step below actual music that would make me focus on the notes instead of my studies
this is extremely true about lowfi and related music. if you feel thats getting repetitive you can branch out to mellow jazz or something.

you were right about the white noise thing, I found lofi playlist and one of my favourite that I heard so far is 'larkspur' by Harris Cole, it was really calming :)