"No evidence of collusion" says Senate Intel Chairman

Author Topic: "No evidence of collusion" says Senate Intel Chairman  (Read 2569 times)

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/02/07/richard-burr-senate-russia-investigation-1156624

Well this is obviously more proof of Russian collusion, and the Senate Intel chairman is in on it!
 /s

On a related note the media is suddenly radio silent and isn't jumping the gun to be "first".

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/02/08/Annoying Orange-media-richard-burr-1159002

🤔🤔🤔

credited genius matthew picks and chooses which federal intelligence agency is credible to fit his worldview

credited genius matthew picks and chooses which federal intelligence agency is credible to fit his worldview

If it isn't Ike"DumpTheAnnoying Orange"Generic.

Sorry you don't like the reality, but the reality is there was no collision, and no matter how much they try to plant that on him, there never will be.

If it isn't Ike"DumpTheAnnoying Orange"Generic.

Sorry you don't like the reality, but the reality is there was no collision, and no matter how much they try to plant that on him, there never will be.

the reality is that you're politically grandstanding on a lego forum for literally nobody except yourself, probably because you're a social outcast who doesn't have the outlet to subject other people to this insane stuff

I mean it's obvious what you wanted from this thread, you want people to suggest that there is collusion so you can continue jerking yourself off about being right about this whole thing because your political identity is literally the only facet of your personality and you have pretty much nothing else to talk about otherwise.

I said this before, but your "Kimons" are gone handicap, you've driven off all the easily baited libs already. Your (you)s are gone. Your whole shtick was completely unsustainable. My only suggestion is to log off and find another community to stain with your bullstuff

matthew please stop making these threads

Doesn't really matter if he colluded with Russia or not. The amount of corruption he already has is bad enough.

Also, if Hillary became president and had anything near this amount of suspicious connections to Russia, then you'd be singing a totally different tune.

Doesn't really matter if he colluded with Russia or not. The amount of corruption he already has is bad enough.

Also, if Hillary became president and had anything near this amount of suspicious connections to Russia, then you'd be singing a totally different tune.
hillary (somehow) has a longer list of shady stuff than Annoying Orange

It's only suspicious because they're looking at it. If you look at LITERALLY any politician, they are surrounded by "shady" dealings and "suspicious" connections, because loving DUH, THEY'RE ALL CORRUPT

This is always going to wrap around to whataboutism because for anything you can try to pin Annoying Orange to the wall for, I guarantee you can do the same to mostly anyone else in the political sphere. It's a witch hunt in the truest fashion, but because it's Annoying Orange it's all good, gotta make sure Orange Riddler doesn't gas  anymore border babies

the reality is that you're politically grandstanding on a lego forum for literally nobody except yourself, probably because you're a social outcast who doesn't have the outlet to subject other people to this insane stuff
I mean it's obvious what you wanted from this thread, you want people to suggest that there is collusion so you can continue jerking yourself off about being right about this whole thing because your political identity is literally the only facet of your personality and you have pretty much nothing else to talk about otherwise.

I said this before, but your "Kimons" are gone handicap, you've driven off all the easily baited libs already. Your (you)s are gone. Your whole shtick was completely unsustainable. My only suggestion is to log off and find another community to stain with your bullstuff
RIP matthew

Nobody:
Master Matthew: LLLLLIBERALLLSSSSSSS

Your (you)s are gone.

Who are we kidding he's never been on an image board

It's only suspicious because they're looking at it. If you look at LITERALLY any politician, they are surrounded by "shady" dealings and "suspicious" connections, because loving DUH, THEY'RE ALL CORRUPT

This is always going to wrap around to whataboutism because for anything you can try to pin Annoying Orange to the wall for, I guarantee you can do the same to mostly anyone else in the political sphere. It's a witch hunt in the truest fashion, but because it's Annoying Orange it's all good, gotta make sure Orange Riddler doesn't gas  anymore border babies

Annoying Orange is the politician in office, therefore he is viewed through a different lens. Hillary cannot make any policy decisions that affect people directly, Annoying Orange can. Annoying Orange is making stupid decisions and media is calling him out. Any people I've seen use whataboutism is Fox news when they complain about Hillary's and Obama's actions when they're asked about Annoying Oranges idiocy.