Apex Legends - Season 2 :)

Author Topic: Apex Legends - Season 2 :)  (Read 15850 times)

not a fan of this game. i feel like i get downed in two hits and it takes ten shots to kill somebody else (yeah im aware of shields). id much rather be playing fortnite tbh

not a fan of this game. i feel like i get downed in two hits and it takes ten shots to kill somebody else (yeah im aware of shields). id much rather be playing fortnite tbh
git gud

Movement, as hampered as it is compared to Titanfall 2, is super important. The slide mechanic can be used all sorts of ways in conjunction with jumping and vaulting. Also hipfire in this game isn’t like any other, it’s actually hella accurate. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve destroyed guys with a wingman fired from the hip.

Won two games in a row, one of them me having 12 kills and the random squad having like 23 kills total, pretty insane

also got a nice epic skin for bloodhound. They gotta fix legendarys, I've gotten two but they were just dumbass finishers and apparently there are legendary banners too

also P20 and mozambique and probably the prowler needs buffs, the first two are useless period and the prowler is only useful if you have full auto and a decent magazine. It's basically a stuffty hemlok

Won two games in a row, one of them me having 12 kills and the random squad having like 23 kills total, pretty insane

also got a nice epic skin for bloodhound. They gotta fix legendarys, I've gotten two but they were just dumbass finishers and apparently there are legendary banners too

also P20 and mozambique and probably the prowler needs buffs, the first two are useless period and the prowler is only useful if you have full auto and a decent magazine. It's basically a stuffty hemlok
Yeah, my favorites so far are the Flatline, mostly because It's from Titanfall 2 and the peacekeeper, because it can kill a building.

got to play it earlier today and wew boi its bretty gud. i ended up punching a guy till he was downed so that was a pretty funny moment lol

tho one things for sure i am NOT the best at aiming. i rly need to git gud with that

Sliiide to the left - sliiide to the right

AIM FOR THE FACE

tho one things for sure i am NOT the best at aiming. i rly need to git gud with that
For some reason I am pure dogstuff at aiming when it comes to mouse, but then if I use my controller I'm really good at aiming. I blame my years of mastering Halo as a whole, a controller based game, and blame my tiny desk (I can't fit any part of my arm on it, only my hand can sit on my desk). Also my wrists are forgeted up and I need to crack them a lot, probably doesn't help.

maybe because all console games ever have a black hole on targets called aim assist

AA only does so much, and frankly, doesn’t help stuffty people play better. I play controller on PC frequently and I’ve cleaned house more times than I probably ever will on KBM. It’s all about familiarity with your peripherals. Titanfall 2 is one of my favorites to play with controller because of the skill based movement that actually levels the playing field a bit.

AA only does so much, and frankly, doesn’t help stuffty people play better. I play controller on PC frequently and I’ve cleaned house more times than I probably ever will on KBM. It’s all about familiarity with your peripherals. Titanfall 2 is one of my favorites to play with controller because of the skill based movement that actually levels the playing field a bit.
This, on PC I play apex with my controller and do much better than I do with K+M.

The peacekeeper rly annoys the loving stuff out of me but as much as I hate it, in my anger and rage, I cannot bring myself to demand a nerf

This, on PC I play apex with my controller and do much better than I do with K+M.
im not stopping you, more easy kills for me.

i use controller for casual stuff as i came from the ps3 to pc in 2011, but since then those 1000+ hours in CS:GO have taught me very very well how superior keyboard and mouse are.
not to mention, when using a sniper, and you have aim assist on, you barely get any satisfaction from killing unless you like lying to yourself
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 05:31:57 AM by sleep »