Khorde's Adventure Quest!

Author Topic: Khorde's Adventure Quest!  (Read 5779 times)

A platforming puzzle adventure created by me, Khorde.

Khorde's Adventure Quest

Travel to the land of the skeletons, adventure, jump and explore the vast reaches this land has to offer.

Current features:
4 Fully complete levels with bosses. A 5th area is explorable, but hasn't been completed.
saving and loading progress.
over 30 secrets to find.
4 different upgrades.
over an hour and a half of gameplay!

Server is normally up every day whenever I can manage. Have fun. Please report any bugs to me.

Don't join until he adds checkpoints to the dojo section

Don't join until he adds checkpoints to the dojo section

I'm only going to say this once because every single casual scrub whines and cries about this:

The clouds in the dojo climb respawn you to the start.
Checkpoints only work if you die. You don't die from the clouds.

If i made the clouds take you ANYPLACE ELSE but the start, people would use that to exploit.

Can I change the clouds to kill? yeah. Will I? no.

If you cannot beat the dojo part, which is easy-medium at absolute best then I am sorry, this game simply isn't for you.

this is actually super high quality despite the appearances. i highly recommend this server - its great to kill a few hours on

this server is loving awesome play it

yea dis server big poo poo i got stuck in a cage while cubone made fun of me when i was trying to escape :(

I'm only going to say this once because every single casual scrub whines and cries about this:

The clouds in the dojo climb respawn you to the start.
Checkpoints only work if you die. You don't die from the clouds.

If i made the clouds take you ANYPLACE ELSE but the start, people would use that to exploit.

Can I change the clouds to kill? yeah. Will I? no.

If you cannot beat the dojo part, which is easy-medium at absolute best then I am sorry, this game simply isn't for you.
Oh now I understand! Ok I will beast mode it then.

Not a fan of modterrain, but the gamemode is very nice

server is up rn be sure to download sounds music and textures for the full experience.

had a great time playing on this server go play it if you haven’t yet

yeah this is one of the best servers i've played in a long, long time. the level design, soundtrack, and above all the humor come together so well. 10/10