[Admins Wanted] Block Party Building Contest - Blockland Day

Author Topic: [Admins Wanted] Block Party Building Contest - Blockland Day  (Read 4079 times)

soviet narwhal
new years, your sky freebuild, probably like 50 other ones starting around 2012-2013

drydess, 31596
tezuni’s, pictionary, new years, conan’s, some other insignificant ones I can’t remember
Welcome aboard.
soviet narwhal
new years, your sky freebuild, probably like 50 other ones starting around 2012-2013
Alright,  welcome back.

Ingame name: Blockteen
BL_ID: 26383
Admin experience: I've had Blockland for 8 years now (2010 Christmas gift).  In those 8 years, I've been an admin on several servers, some even super.  As of whose servers I'm an admin on, it's hard to list them mostly because I have very little time to play (blame college), and most of my friends who gave me admin have moved on from the game.

I'm looking for admins.

Ingame name
BL_ID
Experience as admin, could be blockland or any game.
[insert name here]

Been a mod on Crown's since the very early days, I'm an admin on FlavoredGame's server, I've hosted my own server multiple times and am able to keep the rules in check

[insert name here]

Been a mod on Crown's since the very early days, I'm an admin on FlavoredGame's server, I've hosted my own server multiple times and am able to keep the rules in check
Ingame name: Blockteen
BL_ID: 26383
Admin experience: I've had Blockland for 8 years now (2010 Christmas gift).  In those 8 years, I've been an admin on several servers, some even super.  As of whose servers I'm an admin on, it's hard to list them mostly because I have very little time to play (blame college), and most of my friends who gave me admin have moved on from the game.
Alright, welcome.
the server is now open.
Please feel free to build new 32x32 blocks, but they need to be inline with co-existing 32x32 blocks
« Last Edit: February 24, 2019, 01:45:31 PM by Master Matthew² »

ok ima be serious now with ya chief

Hammer Editor
was an admin on soviet narwhal's build to survive server, was admin on several discord servers, and thats about it lol

Cubone
BL_ID: 221869
i was admin on some discord servers and a few blockland servers

Keatontruck
Had a lot of experience from being SA on Labrad00r's server and a few other glass friend's servers.

Was there ever a winner declared?  If anyone wants it, I grabbed a save of the server while I was there.  Everything is default except for the minor exception of music which can be downloaded here.

Was there ever a winner declared?  If anyone wants it, I grabbed a save of the server while I was there.  Everything is default except for the minor exception of music which can be downloaded here.
Unfortunately either because of my internet or my computer, the server consistently went down, and now I can't get it back up. I've tried port forwarding again and even reinstalling it. But it didn't help. Sorry, but the reason I never declared a winner is because the contest was incomplete.