Valentines day 2019

Author Topic: Valentines day 2019  (Read 2849 times)

valentine's day 2019

share if you have a date or pretend like you do to fit in and not seem like a shipwreck!       
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 12:17:43 PM by sleep »

I'm getting my girlfriend lotion for valentines

i got my gf thin mints but i cant deliver em to her till this weekend cause i have a midterm on the 14th

I downloaded my girlfriend two days ago. the frames are hella smooth and I got some extra ram if u kno what I mean

I downloaded my girlfriend two days ago. the frames are hella smooth and I got some extra ram if u kno what I mean
no i dont know what you mean

it's snowing outside and we've been inside all day, we're sitting on the sofa watching jojo's bizarre adventure while snuggled under a blanket, i've got a cup of tea in one hand and you in the other, things almost feel okay for once in our lives

it's snowing outside and we've been inside all day, we're sitting on the sofa watching jojo's bizarre adventure while snuggled under a blanket, i've got a cup of tea in one hand and you in the other, things almost feel okay for once in our lives

ayyyyyyy

gay