[damnit] new steam hijacking bullstuff

Author Topic: [damnit] new steam hijacking bullstuff  (Read 734 times)

oh boy here we go again
also tell me if the image embedded, BLF isnt showing it for me for some reason

a person tested the scam site in a virtual machine and apparently it's just a regular old phishing site that you have to enter your info into manually, it can't magically auto-hijack your stuff
still use caution tho

My boy Jiggee recently got hijacked. Big F for a fallen brother

a person tested the scam site in a virtual machine and apparently it's just a regular old phishing site that you have to enter your info into manually, it can't magically auto-hijack your stuff
still use caution tho
Weird, a while ago Va11Junior and ASCII_Man lost their steam accounts to a website similar to the one in OP and one of them claimed that all they did was clicking the link and bam they were locked out of their account all of a sudden

yeah i dont forget with no links so im good

still use caution tho
Weird, a while ago Va11Junior and ASCII_Man lost their steam accounts to a website similar to the one in OP and one of them claimed that all they did was clicking the link and bam they were locked out of their account all of a sudden
sounds like it has to do with whether or not you’re already logged in when you first click the link