where
5 (14.7%)
is
5 (14.7%)
it
7 (20.6%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: February 14, 2019, 05:36:27 PM

Author Topic: Duck... ugh  (Read 2822 times)

A year or two ago I contacted a Blockland player named Duck, he hosted Five Nights At Duck's in 2013 when I liked FNAF...
He was offline and online a lot and for some reason he never plays Blockland, he just comes online then a few minutes later goes back offline.
I contacted him and said "Hey, why did you stop playing Blockland" he responded with "I'm busy" even though clearly he was just lying.
I said "Will you host Five Nights At Duck's again?" and he replied with "I'm done with Blockland" I start to get confused because clearly he had the Blockland pfp of his avatar, he even had the community up for christs sake!
After this happened he blocked me so I just unfriended him and moved on.
I'm gonna try to contact him again after this post.

you dramad your friend for not being online?

you dramad your friend for not being online?
Nope, I dramad him for being so toxic, I forgot most of the conversation between me and him.

Nope, I dramad him for being so toxic, I forgot most of the conversation between me and him.
you wanted him to host a server and he didnt because he didnt feel like it

A year or two ago I contacted a Blockland player named Duck, he hosted Five Nights At Duck's in 2013 when I liked FNAF...
fnaf wasn't even around in 2013

"when i liked fnaf" bro u dramad him over not hosting an fnaf server why should you care if you dont like it anymore

He said he was done with five nights at ducks a VERY long time ago

hey guys remember when keaton left the forums for being handicapped hahaha

Imagine if this whole post is so I can get drama too ;)