[NEWS] "See you Space Cowboy" Opportunity Rover Dies after 15 Years

Author Topic: [NEWS] "See you Space Cowboy" Opportunity Rover Dies after 15 Years  (Read 953 times)

;-; i was v sad all day because of this

good maybe now they'll loving design a way to send humans to mars instead of loving playing with toy robots.

good maybe now they'll loving design a way to send humans to mars instead of loving playing with toy robots.
:big thunk:

why tf dont they just go to the store and buy some more batteries for the lil brother lol? or better yet why didnt they get one of those duracell battery recharger stations so it can recharge their batteries smh NASA always lacking

lets just send tony to mars we both get what we wanted

Saddest moment since 9/11

isnt that what the robots are for

yeah design a way to send me to mars just so i can not visit this forum wtf are you doing nasa you stupid idiots and ur dumb toy robots you chuckleforgets get me Out Of Here

mama mia papa pia baby got the diarheeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaa

oppy will always be exploring in our hearts :(

thank god. if it was operational for much longer it might’ve been forced to lose its headphone jack