[BREAKING NEWS] Aurora Shooter shoots multiple Police & Civilians (Apprehanded)

Author Topic: [BREAKING NEWS] Aurora Shooter shoots multiple Police & Civilians (Apprehanded)  (Read 1043 times)

Time to declare a national emergency on guns

Time to declare a national emergency on guns
Or toxic masculinity.

Politics aside this is still sad. Seems to be another case of someone going postal. Correct me if I'm wrong once more info is released about the shooter.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 04:19:19 PM by Nigel The Protagonist »

seeing as he perpetrated the shooting with a handgun any focus on gun control politics should be directed on how he obtained it. my money's on illegal
« Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 06:22:13 PM by PhantOS »

seeing as he perpetrated the shooting with a handgun any focus on gun control politics should be directed on how he obtained it. my money's on illegal
Make breaking the law illegal!

or fund the police more so they can crackdown on illegal arms dealers in the country... the sensible non- master matthew solution. Or is that too liberal for you? I bet you don't even own a gun...

or fund the police more so they can crackdown on illegal arms dealers in the country
Oh yeah, that too.

But also make illegality illegal.

You know these shootings would happen a lot less frequently if we just gave everyone else a stockpile of guns and the right to open carry anywhere /s

Oh is it time to vote on banning guns again?

Seems odd these mass shootings always coincidentally happen when it's time to ban guns.

kill your local democrat politician kill your local democrat politician kill your local democrat politician kill your local democrat politician

haha just kidding don't shoot my dog haha

Oh is it time to vote on banning guns again?

Seems odd these mass shootings always coincidentally happen when it's time to ban guns.
This is just a clear display of the fact that nor the left or the right can solve any political issues in today's day and age