I think celau has a mental disability

Author Topic: I think celau has a mental disability  (Read 3347 times)

Dont get me wrong, but since that drama post on celau. He has been acting like a child with every mental disability known to man.
If you know anything to help him. Try to link him to a hospital, or a therapist.
Anything to snap him out of his handicapation

haha jk, forget you celau.

post this in the already posted celau drama, fool

I don't get why everybody is hopping on this hate bandwagon, we already got one thread that's good enough.

post this in the already posted celau drama, fool

It dosent seem relevant enough now so.

I don't get why everybody is hopping on this hate bandwagon, we already got one thread that's good enough.

He pissed me off, so. I guess im riding it, huh?

He pissed me off, so. I guess im riding it, huh?
He's pissed me off as well but that doesn't mean lets give him double the amount of mentions to praise his ego even more. Leave it to the one thread made already to effect his reputation, but making threads and throwing celau's name in there literally just makes us look desperate to make his life miserable. I may not like celau but I definitely don't want to inflict damage on his position in this community. Its up to him to better himself but constantly bashing on celau isn't gonna improve his behavior.

He's pissed me off as well but that doesn't mean lets give him double the amount of mentions to praise his ego even more. Leave it to the one thread made already to effect his reputation, but making threads and throwing celau's name in there literally just makes us look desperate to make his life miserable. I may not like celau but I definitely don't want to inflict damage on his position in this community. Its up to him to better himself but constantly bashing on celau isn't gonna improve his behavior.
have you read the drama topic at all

have you read the drama topic at all
Yes I have, I know how much of an starfish he was and what he's done. I'm not saying I'm on his side but making a forget ton of forum threads to insult him doesn't make us look any better.

Yes I have, I know how much of an starfish he was and what he's done. I'm not saying I'm on his side but making a forget ton of forum threads to insult him doesn't make us look any better.

giving him a taste of his own medicine is exactly what he needs you know.

giving him a taste of his own medicine is exactly what he needs you know.
This is how children a child would handle the situation, revenge isn't justice dude

This is how children a child would handle the situation, revenge isn't justice dude

Idk man, revenge feels good tho.

was on board with you for the first bit but honestly if celau gave half a stuff about his “e-rep” he wouldn’t stuffpost senseless garbage devoid of content
hate to say it but threads like this only prove his point lol

who said I was seeking justice?

do you think jackhammer is an alt

who said I was seeking justice?
Obviously you are seeking justice if you think he needs a taste of his own medicine, for revenge and justice are often confused.