SpeedKart Remastered - We're accepting tracks!

Author Topic: SpeedKart Remastered - We're accepting tracks!  (Read 7227 times)

Is there a deadline for the tracks? I have a few but Id need to finish them
Not yet don't worry, I'll let people know.

You should add a kart where the body is a basket. B)))))

Next week I'll get back on my computer and I'll set up a zip file containing the add-ons that we'll be using for the gamemode that I listed above, don't worry about using the original speedkarts for testing since the new ones have the same speed.

will this atleast be less wacky than the original speedkart?

will this atleast be less wacky than the original speedkart?
I'm doing my best to improve upon that, the karts feels a lot smoother overall, and it doesn't get stuck on each other as often anymore.

Next week I'll get back on my computer and I'll set up a zip file containing the add-ons that we'll be using for the gamemode that I listed above, don't worry about using the original speedkarts for testing since the new ones have the same speed.
heads up, you can include add-ons in a gamemode so that you only have to download the gamemode
i can help you set that up if you want

heads up, you can include add-ons in a gamemode so that you only have to download the gamemode
i can help you set that up if you want
Thanks but I have to get all the karts and the spawns ready first before setting up a gamemode, so I'll do that zip file for the people who will build the tracks until then, so they don't have to wait for long.

But yes I'll definitely accept your help with the gamemode once I get all the karts ready.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2019, 01:36:05 PM by Filipe »

I really, really like this.
shame i'm stuff at building

You should add the invisible boatmobile

Filipe, real talk, will the Brick Kart make a return as the thinnest kart in speedkart?

Filipe, real talk, will the Brick Kart make a return as the thinnest kart in speedkart?
Yeah I'll bring it back, it will look mostly the same but polished.

add a small map of the mushroom kingdom

Are we allowed to build custom tracks?
With that i mean newer ones that never existed in the old speedkart gamemode.

EDIT: If you get some tracks by users in the near future, will you open up a server then?

Are we allowed to build custom tracks?
With that i mean newer ones that never existed in the old speedkart gamemode.

EDIT: If you get some tracks by users in the near future, will you open up a server then?
Yes I specified that in the topic, and once we have enough there can be beta servers before release to test things out.