every time you call me toothed deer i get stronger

Author Topic: every time you call me toothed deer i get stronger  (Read 2707 times)

i’ll call u harry hustle from now on pal

friendly reminder that threads like these actually take up space on badspot's servers

friendly reminder that threads like these actually take up space on badspot's servers
the furry threads probably take up more than the average thread, making them a literal waste of space

asdf asdg asdgdsgfsdafasdfasdfsadf

take my bytes badspot

the furry threads probably take up more than the average thread, making them a literal waste of space
Actually, the My Little Pony thread has more pages than both furry threads combined, and that's not counting the first MLP thread that got to 999 pages

So the bronies have used up way more space than the furries

Actually, the My Little Pony thread has more pages than both furry threads combined, and that's not counting the first MLP thread that got to 999 pages

very upsetting information

I'm at my peak strength because I'm on my original account

Yeah I believe they got to like, 10 thousand

Making bronies worse than furries

BRONIE PURGE!!!

OP is seeking attention and being a huge pest v8173933773927371637384

what kind of name is toothed deer anyways? it's so awkward to pronounce

Yeah I believe they got to like, 10 thousand

Making bronies worse than furries

BRONIE PURGE!!!
Tried that didn’t work. Furrys too. The train tried and failed