PETA does an oopsie

Author Topic: PETA does an oopsie  (Read 2400 times)

I know nobody cares but the fact that this huge company is criticizing a dead man who cared and handled animals well just upsets me

somebody: -pets dog-
peta: OH MY GOD THATS ANIMAL ABUSE STOP THEM OH NO

peta brothers be like: euthanize healthy animals and blame it on dead people

i was just about to make a post about this
imagine being this brain-dead, i mean it's peta so anything goes

peta's pr right now

dumbass forgetwads can't even respect a dead man

i mean they're not wrong. the point of handling animals safely is that you're not supposed to handle them unless you really absolutely have to. filming your tv show isn't really a good reason to be disturbing animals, like how could anyone justify touching and stressing out wildlife purely for money

every time you touch a wild animal you basically cause them to piss themselves in fear and trigger adrenaline releases all throughout their body and you can actually cause some animals like rodents to have heart attacks just by being near them. extraneously touching them isn't good
« Last Edit: February 23, 2019, 12:18:57 AM by PhantOS »

that being said it is pretty disrespectful to the deceased and this whole twitter rant is in bad taste

i mean they're not wrong. the point of handling animals safely is that you're not supposed to handle them unless you really absolutely have to. filming your tv show isn't really a good reason to be disturbing animals, like how could anyone justify touching and stressing out wildlife purely for money

every time you touch a wild animal you basically cause them to piss themselves in fear and trigger adrenaline releases all throughout their body and you can actually cause some animals like rodents to have heart attacks just by being near them. extraneously touching them isn't good

UNLESS you are trying to save them from being hunted by poachers, which is what Steve had been doing before and during his show. Besides that though, this post was just to show that PETA was creating a needless argument over someone who had passed away

lets be honest the only way to fairly handle animals is to let them attack you as a blood toll. coyote peterson's got the right idea

i want to destroy peta with a nerf gun

lets be honest the only way to fairly handle animals is to let them attack you as a blood toll. coyote peterson's got the right idea

It's really bad when I don't know if you're joking or not.

It's really bad when I don't know if you're joking or not.
you probably have autism ...

i want to destroy peta with a nerf gun
those things are weak as stuff

use a bubble gun to demolish anything

criticizing steve irwin is the loving line i am going to demolish PETA