internet personalities you like that have disappeared

Author Topic: internet personalities you like that have disappeared  (Read 5584 times)

dr face never uploads good gmod videos anymore sadly
The era of Gmod videos came to an end a while ago, there's only a few stragglers left that still want to carry on it's legacy

A lot of Gmod video makers either got bored of it, tired of the time consuming process it takes to make them, or just had to get a job or tend to life stuff that takes up a lot of their free time

last time dr face uploaded he was a furry  :panda:

last time dr face uploaded he was a furry  :panda:
Oh right, he did become a furry

I think he was one of the Gmod animators that said that they stopped with Gmod videos because they got tired of it, and that they've always wanted to do live action skits

Old ROBLOX builders (lando64000, Deepfreeze, B0BBA, Bl00XER, OzzyPig, SonofSevenless); too many to list

also PaperBatVG
« Last Edit: February 25, 2019, 06:34:52 PM by darkeningnight »

Yogscast when it was actually good. The fun just went away when hatfilms came onboard. Like seriously yoglabs was the stuff where is it now

also PaperBatVG
best minecraft let's plays. he became kind of bad when he started streaming and was a whiteknight for that stuffty WarZ game. he also held a fundraiser for some girl that 'didn't have a voice' so she could get surgery, was massive and other streamers were there with large donation goals. i had donated like 200 Euro and when the news came out that that 'girl' wasnt a 'girl' and actually a 16 year old boy whose father had figured out he had gotten 16 000 USD out of nowhere and foiled his plan. the money never returned or did we know where it went after.
oh yeah, he also had a dead end kickstarter that you could call just as fake, but at least in that case, paperbat was to blame completely

im so raaaw and im so rich 😁

spingebill ytp's (stuff like barneyisperverted if yall remember him)
rage comics
people whu talk like dish :3
2010 era roblox community
cheezburger.com
people who do flipnotes (forget i miss them)
stick figures on crack

people whu talk like dish :3
I bet god was the one who patched this out. About time too.

guess that patch never hit secondlife

cyriak
he's still active on twitter. his videos always come out rarely