Brick Hill

Author Topic: Brick Hill  (Read 2951 times)

i dont support bad games made in game maker because somebody doesn't know how to code, sorry

Alright im bouta make a roblox clone in 3 days watch this

well the person who made it came from blockland so of course it would be based off of BL

well the person who made it came from blockland so of course it would be based off of BL
this

also hi im an admin on the site. the site is just a fun project started in 2016 that gained traction so we've continued to run it, we hit our 50,000th account yesterday. as greenbh said the client sucks right now as it's a basic 3d building game made in gamemaker which was designed with 2d games in mind, work is being done to update the client and here's a pic so far: as you can see it's a fusion of blockland, lego and roblox (image subject to change)

as far as the community goes, it's kinda getting worse, in 2017 we hit the sweet spot of the age group between roblox and blockland, that average age is slowly decreasing as brick planet players flooded to brick hill when it shut down.

to be fair op, here isn't the best place to advertise brick hill as 95% of people on this forum are too mature to enjoy brick hill it's mostly aimed towards the 12-15 age range right now
« Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 03:16:30 PM by JumboMuffin »

this

also hi im an admin on the site. the site is just a fun project started in 2016 that gained traction so we've continued to run it, we hit our 50,000th account yesterday. as greenbh said the client sucks right now as it's a basic 3d building game made in gamemaker which was designed with 2d games in mind, work is being done to update the client and here's a pic so far: as you can see it's a fusion of blockland, lego and roblox (image subject to change)

as far as the community goes, it's kinda getting worse, in 2017 we hit the sweet spot of the age group between roblox and blockland, that average age is slowly decreasing as brick planet players flooded to brick hill when it shut down.

to be fair op, here isn't the best place to advertise brick hill as 95% of people on this forum are too mature to enjoy brick hill it's mostly aimed towards the 12-15 age range right now
i wanna play

I recently joined this newer block-game called Brick Hill; the visuals highly resemble the older ROBLOX engine. I also noticed that there are some similarities to Blockland. First of all, when I joined a game I saw that the chat relays "User has connected." and "User has left the game" in the same color as the Blockland chat. Names are printed in yellow and the messages are white.
While looking at the scripting, I noticed there is a lot of functions that are similar or exact to Blockland events (i.e. onPlayerTouch, onPlayerSpawn, findBrickbyName).
I honestly like the BH so far, albeit the game's efficiency and quality at the moment is pretty stuff (with muh computer not running over like 8fps). what do y'all think of this?
brick-hill.com
bloxxerdood is the ceo or salmon

here  we  go

again on our own?

Going down the only road we've ever known?
« Last Edit: February 28, 2019, 09:14:49 PM by Black and White »

this

I mean, the only thing on brick hill to do is use the forums