What nasty food / orders do you actually enjoy

Author Topic: What nasty food / orders do you actually enjoy  (Read 2954 times)

not sure if this is considered nasty or not but it probably is if you dont like tuna
i made a quesadilla filled with tuna mixed with mayo and cheddar cheese
tasted godlike

apparently dipping your peanut butter & jelly sandwich into milk is a cardinal sin
but... i like soggy bread
god damn do i do this. love it

probably frog legs or alligator.

tastes like chicken but slightly fishy... but there is a small mental barrier you have to conquer lol
knotsberry farm(theme park) has this restaurant that serves alligator with a side of this weird boysenberry sauce. yall when i tell you those flavors mixed so well omfg

so idk if its nasty as it is exotic but that’s probably the weidest stuff ive eaten

apparently dipping your peanut butter & jelly sandwich into milk is a cardinal sin
but... i like soggy bread
god damn do i do this. love it
pb&j dippers are the most oppressed minority

i was in amsterdam for my birthday a while back and i had some kinda chewy milk candy thing that was really good

subway: footlong meatball marinara on italian herbs and cheese bread w shredded cheddar guac banana peppers pickles olives and jalapenos

eggs: scrambled eggs, refried beans, green onions, mushrooms, avocado sauce, marmite, and cheddar cheese

Little ceasers pretzel pizza

límon peppino
Best gatorade flavor.

probably frog legs or alligator.
Whose making the alligator you eat because I've never had fishy tasting alligator.

Crawfish and octopus seems to be the weirdest in terms of seafood.
The peels of citrus fruit, excluding grapefruit.

does cookies and tea count