news rotten tomatos pulled a netflix.

Author Topic: news rotten tomatos pulled a netflix.  (Read 1424 times)

So just like netflix did with removing star ratings because of amy schumer.

rotten tomatoes removed comments and stuff because of bad captain marvel response.

Did rotten tomatoes do an oopsie?

user reviews are still available though so just leave a 1 star rating with a negative review so you can still express how stuff some bland hollywood flicks are

great now i cant battle for the "truth" by brigading things i don't like with my group or 4chan virgins that dont like women superheros

great now i cant battle for the "truth" by brigading things i don't like with my group or 4chan virgins that dont like women superheros

But like, what if the film is just bad?

But like, what if the film is just bad?
user reviews are still available though so just leave a 1 star rating with a negative review so you can still express how stuff some bland hollywood flicks are

Every time I try to give you an ounce of credit you say some handicapped, braindead stupid stuff like this

Every time I try to give you an ounce of credit you say some handicapped, braindead stupid stuff like this

He's actually right, rotten tomatoes is getting rid of specifically the ratings on how much people want to view a movie because they felt it got brigaded by trolls too often and it doesn't really leave correct impressions either way

I mean ask yourself, do you actually care about how much amateur movie critics want to see a movie?

if life taught me a single thing it's that movie critics are just the peanut gallery too stupid to be journalists

Movie Critics are neckbeards with money.

I didn't need rotten tomatoes to tell me this movie was going to be stuff.

I didn't need rotten tomatoes to tell me this movie was going to be stuff.
suck my fat left nut

i programmed a bot to preemptively leave negative reviews on any movie with a central female character in hopes that it will be worshiped and made the leader of incel reddit groups so i can infiltrate their numbers and convince them to attend an anti-everything rally where i'll place hidden gas chambers surrounding the manchild crowd that are programmed to release deadly nerve gas once they have congregated into an unhygienic mass

i was saving it for a furry con but that can wait
« Last Edit: February 27, 2019, 10:33:30 PM by PhantOS »