Zelda Health Bar

Author Topic: Zelda Health Bar  (Read 5115 times)

Adds five hearts to your bottom print. Each quarter heart represents 5% of your health. There's a beeping noise when you get down to one heart.
Other people aren't required to download the mod to see it as long as they have download textures on.

Requested by Gautier00.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/twjzzvz3mmfc86p/Server_ZeldaHealthBar.zip/file
« Last Edit: February 27, 2019, 04:07:36 PM by jes00 »

If it uses bottom print, does that mean the hearts will be overwritten any time other things that uses bottom print is used?

If it uses bottom print, does that mean the hearts will be overwritten any time other things that uses bottom print is used?
it'll overlap it making your hud disappear but it'll come back the moment that other bit of information goes away

thanks for this, glad it came out good

those hearts are anti aliased up the loving ass

Gautier00 provided them.

they were hand drawn by one of our friends, iunno what went wrong

It could also be a sizing issue with the image being placed into the bottom print that's messing with the anti-aliasing

It could also be a sizing issue with the image being placed into the bottom print that's messing with the anti-aliasing
pretty sure that's all it is

the images themselves are stretched lol

i easily fixed it with my own images, neat mod

the images themselves are stretched lol

i easily fixed it with my own images, neat mod
looks pretty good

Can someone put these in the upper left hand corner and make them look like the hearts in Lego Star Wars

Can someone put these in the upper left hand corner and make them look like the hearts in Lego Star Wars
If you put them somewhere else then everyone would have to download the mod to see it. This way they only have to download textures to see it.

If you put them somewhere else then everyone would have to download the mod to see it. This way they only have to download textures to see it.
Funny thing is that would work for the gamemode I'm doing because no matter what everybody is downloading the addons. My only request to this even if the hud stays at the bottom would be some kind of energy counter so we know how much energy we still have which could count as a mana system

That's pretty cool it's like the blockhead health hud you helped me with