Author Topic: Zelda Health Bar  (Read 5116 times)

An interesting addon, but the hearts shouldn't be in the bottom right. If someone were to use the bottomprint
event it would overlap and cover up the health bar. And while that is temporary, it shouldn't be an issue at all.

I would suggest moving it to the top left or top right of the screen. (most zelda games have the hearts on the
top right anyways)

An interesting addon, but the hearts shouldn't be in the bottom right. If someone were to use the bottomprint
event it would overlap and cover up the health bar. And while that is temporary, it shouldn't be an issue at all.

I would suggest moving it to the top left or top right of the screen. (most zelda games have the hearts on the
top right anyways)
If you put them somewhere else then everyone would have to download the mod to see it. This way they only have to download textures to see it. [Which I'd rather avoid.]

top right anyways)

My server that uses bottom text a lot is barely interfered by it. The bottom text plays in full, then the hearts return. And they are very user friendly in the fact that they can 3asily be downloaded by people who join your server