Author Topic: hey what the forget is the momo challenge  (Read 1131 times)

I don't know what it is but the face looks scarier than renderman

this almost gave me nightmares.

Wasn't momo an issue a few months ago with rumored Self Delete attempts relating to it.
But to answer your question momo is some contact you'd add onto WhatsApp and it would start telling you dares, send you disturbing stuff, and would sometimes just harass you. Apparently it would find your info on other websites, but this kind of makes it seem like a bot since it can just search media sites like Facebook where you've put in your number. It also has to do with some disturbing videos or something, idk.

Wasn't momo an issue a few months ago with rumored Self Delete attempts relating to it.
But to answer your question momo is some contact you'd add onto WhatsApp and it would start telling you dares, send you disturbing stuff, and would sometimes just harass you. Apparently it would find your info on other websites, but this kind of makes it seem like a bot since it can just search media sites like Facebook where you've put in your number. It also has to do with some disturbing videos or something, idk.
well it's an issue AGain

well it's an issue AGain
Except this time its gonna end up with overly dramatic parents spamming every social media outlet and news source.

First it was people using the greenscreen of flithy frank telling the viewers to go kill themselves in YouTube Kid and now it's the momo challenge all over again

YouTube posted this anyways
and no its not my screenshot i just literally took it from leddit

If you're still confused, just look up the blue whale game. It's basically this.

I don't know what it is but the face looks scarier than renderman
this almost gave me nightmares.
>not wanting to fearforget the weird bird monster demon
smh........

Stupid zoomer challenges. Trying to be trendy hip and cool like bottle flips and fidget spinners. A true challenge is drifting fast in a race on the touge and trying not to fall off the cliff.

well now that it has been publicized you can expect more handicap trolls to pull this on kids

U shove a momo shift knob up ur ass

lol everyone in my hometown is freaking out over this because they're all out of touch boomer handicaps. allegedly some kid at school saw momo in a YouTube vid so the school district blocked YouTube. local paper even had the audacity to report this garbage hoax.