Author Topic: Brave | Chrome but better  (Read 2145 times)

explain this
obviously if you have a bigger window, you have more site loaded, which means more tracking programs they can stuff into it  :cookieMonster:

explain this
the bigger it is, the more they (the aliens) can see when they look through it to look at you. why else would they call it a browser window?

explain this
its more metadata since they can use your resolution to identify you.

google brown townytics tracks literally everything about users visiting websites with it enabled so they can fingerprint who you are even though you are not signed in

think of it this way:
if a user logs in as "Aide33" you are sure its them so you record their OS/resolution/service provider/ip/browser/etc.
but then if i change my IP and browser, they still know its me cuz they have 800 other metrics to track you and identify it's you

even if it isnt you and its someone that shares all of your metadata, its still a higher chance of it being you so they can still target ads better.

browsers like tor or brave try to obfuscate all of this metadata about the user by not letting them run javascript/fixed window sizes/etc. so it makes it harder to track individual users.

there's no escape from the technocracy

there's no escape from the technocracy
google owns us all