Brave | Chrome but better

Author Topic: Brave | Chrome but better  (Read 2142 times)

Brave | Chrome but better

Brave is a web browser based on Google Chrome. Unlike Google Chrome, Brave will NOT track you. Brave offers various settings to disable and enable that chrome does not offer. Brave gives you more default search engines to choose from. Brave compatible with all Google Chrome extensions. This web browser can import your browsing history, login info, and various other things from chrome if you want to, but if you don't you don't have to. Brave is available an iOS and Android.

This web browser is a recent but new alternative to chrome, imagine ReactOS but for Chrome. As far as I'm aware, Brave comes with an Adblocker on mobile by default, not sure about if it comes with an Adblocker on PC. Brave is the browser that Chrome could never be.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2019, 09:17:46 AM by Master Matthew² »

That's cool but it dosen't have clipular

finally all you techy privacy handicaps can go surf a different web than the one i use. i already feel safer

"I am not a product" he cried, as he leaped from one enclosure to the other

Unlike Google Chrome, Brave will NOT track you.
just enable Do not track on chrome. is it really that hard that it requires you to download an entirely new browser?

Our servers neither see nor store your browsing data – it stays private, on your devices, until you delete it. Which means we won’t ever sell your data to third parties.
if their servers would neither see nor store browsing data then the browser wouldn't work at all.  the only way for this to be true is for brave to use third party servers already which means whatever third party is operating between their servers and your computer could easily store or sell your browsing patterns
« Last Edit: March 02, 2019, 09:58:37 AM by PhantOS »

just enable Do not track on chrome. is it really that hard that it requires you to download an entirely new browser?
Yeah, Google has made it clear I can't trust that.

besides this is more than just a "Privacy" browser. Brave is an entirely superior version of chrome.

Yeah, Google has made it clear I can't trust that.
i swear if your proof behind this statement is youtube related i'm going to laugh really loud in real life

besides this is more than just a "Privacy" browser. Brave is an entirely superior version of chrome.
its chrome with several pre-installed plugins and caching for popular websites. you can already download plugins that cache popular websites so they load faster in the future. in fact you can already download every single plugin that brave has pre-installed for chrome. its better than chrome because they added stuff to it and you're another mindless consumer who doesn't actually think for themselves and lets new fads sway their opinion
« Last Edit: March 02, 2019, 10:02:53 AM by PhantOS »

;be me
;freetard
;"hmm what functionality can i get rid of today"
;sees someone is making a chromium browser but it has a bunch of addons pre-installed and "Do Not Track" enabled
;rushes to novgorodian pancake forum to say "STOP USING CHROME IT SUCKS. USE THIS VERSION OF CHROME INSTEAD"
;suprised when people call him an idiot for the nTh time
;hasnt done research on new browser at all so he says stuff like this

yeah but can it turn every image into nicholas cage?

id trust Google before I'd trust some brother named brave.

idk man reviews for brave are pretty good

why are you advertising a browser on the blockland forum