Is Kid Temper Tantrum getting worse?

Yes
4 (57.1%)
No
1 (14.3%)
The same
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Whats happening to Kid Temper Tantrum?: The Fall  (Read 2385 times)

Here is a sequel to my old forum about Scion ads I guess. So as you all know I am a big fan of the iconic Oh Shiitake Mushrooms series Kid Temper Tantrum. Instead of focusing on just being stupid safe and marketable like almost everything else on Youtube nowadays. Kid Temper Tantrum and others like Violette1st focus on subverting this and making videos that flip the bird to Youtube's PC content restriction things. Like such classics as when he made a homemade fidget spinner with knifes, when he burned Uno cards in a pot and it set the fire alarm off, how Leland and his sister Leana spray painted the garage door, Leland destroying said sister's toys, destroying the entire kitchen over GTA 5 (GTA 4 and Sleeping Dogs are better tho) and plenty more bits of tantrum throwing awesomeness.

But however even tho they can still make a lot of brilliant masterpieces. We can not ignore the truth. That Kid Temper Tantrum is starting to go downhill. Which I know is such a shocker to hear especially from a big Oh Shiitake Mushrooms fan like me. But we have to admit that these cheese holes are getting bigger each time.

Long ass videos
You might say that is a good thing since they might get that extra ad revenue. Back in the old days the old KTT videos were below 10 minutes. And I agree with that and it could also use that money to get more resources for future episodes. But however with this new format, they are starting to lose their charm that had made their series great. Instead of cutting straight into the tantrum we have to wait 10 minutes worth of filler in order to get to the tantrum. Tho usually the tantrum is worth it but this thing is slowly fading away, but we will talk about that soon. But why can't they do what Violette1st do and extend the tantrum for 10 minutes or at least make the other 10 minutes fun and interesting instead of boring normie stuff. I have even see their recent videos now hit 20 MINUTES and now the tantrum is starting to not be worth it.

They could easily fix it by doing what I said before of what Violette1st did by making the other parts fun and interesting. Tho he probably makes these videos overly long because he wants to get more ad revenue which is fine but if you get to greedy with this you become an Anna and remember no one wants to be an Anna.

and now here is probally the biggest reason why Kid Temper Tantrum is going downhill

Lighter and softer

Back in the old days Kid Temper Tantrum was pushing boundaries by doing things that normies will be scared to do. Things like destroying Leana's stuff, smashing things in an awesome way, stealing the car to go somewhere like Toy R Us or Gamestop, setting Uno cards on fire in a pot and setting the fire alarm off, trying to steal GTA V, cutting her sister's hair, trying to attempt Happy Wheels in real life, destroying Little Caesars and other food, flipping over his sister's lemonade stand, grafititing the garage door and doing so many other awesome stuff.

But now in the most recent episodes they have no decided to tone down their dark satirical edge that had made their series great and instead had decided to follow the trend of being pusillanimous individualified politically correct pieces of nothing. Instead of pushing the boundaries and revolutionizing the tantrum video format they decide to play it safe. Like in it's most recent videos, The tantrum is very lackluster and disappointing with little to no conflict. Some don't even have a tantrum its just some stupid family vlog. Like look at the most recent videos for example.

It's not just the themes and plots of the shows. They also have to have a disclaimer. Not in the intro like a normal one, but in the MIDDLE of the video. Just to break the immersion of the video. Yes, we all know it's a skit. We're fine over Kenny dying every episode so why should we be afraid of this? Like everyone knows that these videos are skits or are these people too stupid to know that this is fake and for entertainment proposes.

I had commented on Oh Shiitake Mushroom's react video of their first episode and my complaints on how they try to make it soft mainstream bullcrap and they replied that they said that it is because Youtube had gotten soft and that Daddyofive had destroyed the entire genre. I was going to show a picture of it but they no longer show comments thanks to Youtube's stupid new update.

But still I would rather risk it all. Since the best things are often the ones that pushed the boundaries of things. Like remember the edgy counterculture of the 90s/2000s?

Like here is a list of things that pushed boundaries and had paid off for their efforts

Marilyn Manson
The Simpsons
Grand Theft Auto III
Nirvana
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater
WWE Monday Night Raw
Burnout 3
Jackass
KMFDM
Postal
Soundgarden
And so much more

I recormend you to watch this one video by SuperEyepatchWolf that tells how the satirical edge of the Simpsons made it great and how it got ruined when they tried to be safe. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqFNbCcyFkk and also this video by Emplemon on how the edge of WWF Monday Night Raw had made them finally win the war with WCW Nitro https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnvSs3HEz2o&t=2s.

Also Violette1st also does this thing too and they seem to get away with it so why not they do what they did.

So what do you think of this tangent that makes no sense? Do you think that KTT got better or worse? Tell in the comments
« Last Edit: March 03, 2019, 03:22:04 PM by BurnoutGT24 »

So should Kid Temper Tanturm continue this way or push back by becoming edgy 90s counterculture like in the old days.

Another thing that I hate about this is that they have to remove their best episodes. So that is the reason why the video thumbnails in my Mega Threads are grey boxes and the links are dead.

nobody in this forum nor in this corridor has given a single flying forget about the kid temper tantrum channel. if there is one person who does care, please speak up or forever hold your peace

actually i was a bit harsh, let me rephrase. nobody cares, and if they did they are dead now

your obsession is abnormal that you care about a stupid channel like this so much

why do you keep posting these? have you seen anyone on the blf have genuine interest? what makes you obsess over this so much in the first place? how the hell has this not destroyed your mental state?

Whats wrong with having autism?

have you seen anyone on the blf have genuine interest?
Adrenaline likes Oh Shiitake Mushrooms as he made the third unofficial fanmade megathread
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=318655

Whats wrong with having autism?
nobody knew you had autism
And also all the fans who make episode suggestions.
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=322203.0
those are joke suggestions

i genuinely cant tell if this dude's being ironic or not

i genuinely cant tell if this dude's being ironic or not
Nope. 100% honest opinion

This is the best jape ever. I wish I could get on this guy's levels of japery. Teach me your ways Colonel Sassacre