question for ike the generic

Author Topic: question for ike the generic  (Read 3831 times)

yes there is. In 2025 the flaws caused a bruh moment war, America invented propaganda bruhs and bruh'd China twice, winning the war.
what war?? i didnt know thered be an outbreak like this

what war?? i didnt know thered be an outbreak like this

it happens in the future, blockland forums is used as a safe ground for free discussion as nobody would expect a block game message boards to house such unbruh moments and anti-bruh discussions, making our site legendary in the history books.

it happens in the future, blockland forums is used as a safe ground for free discussion as nobody would expect a block game message boards to house such unbruh moments and anti-bruh discussions, making our site legendary in the history books.
O_O thats pretty deep ike, but how did these moments get to the forums in the first place

O_O thats pretty deep ike, but how did these moments get to the forums in the first place

FIVE WORDS: MASTER MATTHEW AND LORD TONY

Bad bot.

Matthew! You have to stop this madness, or else you will ruin BLF forever...

Much love,
- Ike The Generic (from the future)

Hi Ahead

To answer your question we must further explore quantum mechanics, quantum mechanics is the body of scientific laws that describe the wacky behavior of photons, electrons and the other particles that make up the universe.

Hope that helped!

HULKHOGANWWFWORLDCHAMPION

Hi Ahead

To answer your question we must further explore quantum mechanics, quantum mechanics is the body of scientific laws that describe the wacky behavior of photons, electrons and the other particles that make up the universe.

Hope that helped!

HULKHOGANWWFWORLDCHAMPION
what does this have to do with ike doing something with the blf though
whats the question
bruh moments have been circulating behind the scenes of the blf and nobody knew. ike however says hes from the future and something happened with these bruh moments and it caused a war in his time. i'm trying to figure out how this all started

wow these future me's are uncanny.

hi im ike from the past goo goo ga ga

what does this have to do with ike doing something with the blf though
simply observing ike will create multiple realities in which ike does multiple things based on your mere observation of him

i'm not ike and this makes me feel very unwelcome