question for ike the generic

Author Topic: question for ike the generic  (Read 3769 times)

wow these future me's are uncanny.
i bet all of the bruh moments have influenced them to become who they are now, which leads me to believe these bruh moments are actually gods that have watched over the blf for its entire existence
hi im ike from the past goo goo ga ga
were there bruh moments in your time, ike? if there were did they affect anyone if you noticed it
simply observing ike will create multiple realities in which ike does multiple things based on your mere observation of him
wait so if i did something while looking at ike, would these reality ikes do what im doing
i'm not ike and this makes me feel very unwelcome
there's an ike in all of our hearts

hi im ike from the past goo goo ga ga

im present ike but im shy sometimes so i stuffpost on this alt yknow

wow these future me's are uncanny.
Me! If anybody says "Slappy happy" reply with "NO!", doing this I'll save some casualties from the bruh war, including our family.

wait so if i did something while looking at ike, would these reality ikes do what im doing
maybe, or maybe ike will rise up against you for doing that

im present ike but im shy sometimes so i stuffpost on this alt yknow
were there bruh moments in your time, ike? if there were did they affect anyone if you noticed it
im an infant bros leave me alone

what does this have to do with ike doing something with the blf thoughbruh moments have been circulating behind the scenes of the blf and nobody knew. ike however says hes from the future and something happened with these bruh moments and it caused a war in his time. i'm trying to figure out how this all started
it's true i am from the future 2x

it's true i am from the future 2x
did the bruh moments really start a war

did the bruh moments really start a war

Yes. And Ahead, I'm sorry to say this but you died... during the Bruhtomic Bombings of 23rd. Don't go to Wendy's during 2023 if you wanna survive it.

Yes. And Ahead, I'm sorry to say this but you died... during the Bruhtomic Bombings of 23rd. Don't go to Wendy's during 2023 if you wanna survive it.

Great job forgetles you just created one too many alternate timelines and now this reality is going to cascade in on itself in that moment. We have to escape.

well i dont know what future me was thinking as i hate wendys ( i usually go to in n out) but thanks for the sad news ike. do you know what else happened afterwards

Great job forgetles you just created one too many alternate timelines and now this reality is going to cascade in on itself in that moment. We have to escape.

Actually the universe can handle infinite alternate timelines. Albert Einstien discovered this when we revived him in 2022, which is also when he helped de-invent the Atomic Bomb by restructering atomic makeup as we know it.

well i dont know what future me was thinking as i hate wendys ( i usually go to in n out) but thanks for the sad news ike. do you know what else happened afterwards

Well Tesla ended up harnessing Bruhlecular Energy to make a bomb that could destroy the universe, this war was about stopping Tesla from dropping it and prevent him from bruhifying everything in the universe.

Well Tesla ended up harnessing Bruhlecular Energy to make a bomb that could destroy the universe, this war was about stopping Tesla from dropping it and prevent him from bruhifying everything in the universe.
wait so did tesla somewhere put bruh moments in their cars??

wait so did tesla somewhere put bruh moments in their cars??

Yeah he put small BruhBombs in em. Government had to recall em. That's when they had to escape the US and move all operations to China, making them the enemy of the war.