YANG 2020

Author Topic: YANG 2020  (Read 5463 times)

galaxy brain matthew strikes again

honestly its kinda sad seeing you go down this path lord tony took. it shows us how american society still fails at proper and effective education
matthew was always worse then tony >:(

complete and utter matthew handicapation aside(this might be on a new level) the majority of this guy's policys are completely unfeasible. That being said, he does highlight a few things that more or less everyone who has a brain agrees with:
Nuclear energy
ROBO CALLING TEXT LINE
The NCAA's inibility to allow athletes to profit off of their likeness
weed
AI regulation
and on a personal note,
His military policy would actually work *really well* IF the US DoD did better in its procurement of systems. Unfortunately this will probably not happen unless a overhaul on how we procure future big budget contracts with the arms business. This is coming from someone who's best friend's dad works relatively high up on the F35 for BAE in back home in Fort Worth and my own personal experience. It's an issue that will take more than a single president to fix.
He's addressed and failed to adress one of the two areas of future warfare by ignoring space(this isn't typical Annoying Orange bullstuff if you know what you're talking about, it's actually a serious problem.) but adding an enhanced emphasis on cyber warfare. These two area's are the united states's biggest current weakness.
 His Nuclear policy is frankly unrealistic, unless he's talking about first strike capabilities only. 
The student loan thing is another issue. I don't really agree with his policy. Frankly the best idea I've seen to deal with it is actually Mark Cuban's proposal, that sets limits on how much you can borrow from potentially predatory private lenders. On a slightly unrelated note: Seriously read up on Mark's political stuff. It's outstanding.

I read through everything he has down, and honestly, my first impression is that he seems like a less SJW based democrat who has a lot of his platform based on things that pretty much any person in the presidency would sign into law as a bipartisan bill. I personally think that he's a far superior candidate to the complete and utter morons that the democratic party is running out right now(sanders, Camila Harris, AOC, the muslim brotherhood plant, ect) and hilariously I HIGHLY doubt he gets the nomination because of how the democratic party operates. It's kind of like a hypothetical senario where you had a democratic Annoying Orange. He'd never get the nomination for the same political reason instead of his policy. 

Eeeeehhh............
Tony has his moments. Matthew absolutely does not(and at least tony can be funny). He spouts so much garbage he makes it hard to argue a point from his side(?) of the political spectrum. He's a right wing alexanda oscano-cortez
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 02:16:49 AM by Grimlock² »

Don't fool yourself Into thinking Yang is any different. Yang is luring illegal immigrants in to the country to vote for him based on his most well known plan of action, universal basic income. And if you believe that this is okay because it will accelerate into a civil war, you're wrong. In the event of open borders, which would happen under Democrat rule, there would be a slim chance of anyone ever fighting back, it would be too late.
He's said in his goals and stuff that he would increase the spending for border control.

He's said in his goals and stuff that he would increase the spending for border control.
:hoff: he doesn't even know what he be talking about

Is Kanye still gonna run for president?

That's not a plan, that's tossing more money at something and hoping it gets better. Putting money into a border wall is giving border security more money.

One goes to an objective goal the other goes to a group with whatever goal they decide.

There needs to be plans with the money not just "forget it have more.", Cross your fingers and pray the illegals away. That doesn't work, ever. It didn't work with schools, it didn't work with minimum wage, and it won't work here either. Despite what every person who ends up on r/iam14andthCIAdeep will say, MONEY IS NOT THE BE ALL END ALL SOLUTION AND PROBLEM. It's not that simple. money is a tool, and if you use it like a misinformed idiot you're basically burning money. If you invest it wisely and set out strong goals with specifics on what each and every investment does, it will work. Giving billions of dollars to border patrol will not be nearly as efficient as putting money into a border wall, ID validation systems, Voter ID, voter fraud, identifying falsified documents, and revoking citizens rights for illegals. I'm sorry that it offends some that many believe illegals shouldn't get a trial, but they shouldn't even be in the country in the first place. Give em some time to get some valid ID, not months or days but a few hours, if they can't then they're illegal, bye bye.

> a few hours

hm what if you’re miles away from home cause you got detained and cant get home and back in time to meet that deadline?? what if you’re waiting on government papers due to how slow our government departments get things done?

why am i actually considering voting blue what the forget has happened to me

There needs to be plans with the money not just "forget it have more.", Cross your fingers and pray the illegals away. That doesn't work, ever. It didn't work with schools, it didn't work with minimum wage, and it won't work here either. Despite what every person who ends up on r/iam14andthCIAdeep will say, MONEY IS NOT THE BE ALL END ALL SOLUTION AND PROBLEM. It's not that simple. money is a tool, and if you use it like a misinformed idiot you're basically burning money. If you invest it wisely and set out strong goals with specifics on what each and every investment does, it will work. Giving billions of dollars to border patrol will not be nearly as efficient as putting money into a border wall, ID validation systems, Voter ID, voter fraud, identifying falsified documents, and revoking citizens rights for illegals. I'm sorry that it offends some that many believe illegals shouldn't get a trial, but they shouldn't even be in the country in the first place. Give em some time to get some valid ID, not months or days but a few hours, if they can't then they're illegal, bye bye.
forget it matthew, you make me want yang to be elected and have absolute trillions of dollars spent to destroy the USA which would finally give a break to the rest of the world.

That's not a plan, that's tossing more money at something and hoping it gets better. Putting money into a border wall is giving border security more money.

One goes to an objective goal the other goes to a group with whatever goal they decide.

why are you such a brainlet honestly

its surprising how a person cant parse any written words at all but spew such incoherent and wrong bullstuff all the time

Y'all don't even want to fix the country, you just want free stuff. Enjoy your welfare check and your loving stuffty life.