YANG 2020

Author Topic: YANG 2020  (Read 5469 times)

Y'all don't even want to fix the country, you just want free stuff. Enjoy your welfare check and your loving stuffty life.
America is too far broken to be fixed anymore, its just like trying to glue a glass window back in hopes it will be a normal glass window.

If everyone donated to the prez's patreon to raise money for the national debt, I think we wouldn't have to worry anymore.

Y'all don't even want to fix the country, you just want free stuff. Enjoy your welfare check and your loving stuffty life.

bruh moment

ill fix this country one way or a loving nother

r u mad?

matthew's mad cause we're cooler than him with our liberal paychecks

I asked yang for 1000 dollars he hasn't replied yet

I asked yang for 1000 dollars he hasn't replied yet
1000$ a month*

Yang singlehandedly shuts down gun violence, unjust police shootings, and American interventionism all while getting funds for the Yang Bucks 😎

Yang singlehandedly shuts down gun violence, unjust police shootings, and American interventionism all while getting funds for the Yang Bucks 😎
lmao he's gonna win guys you hear?

if he didnt post absurd stuff like that he might actually have a chance at something

the problem is hes not technically wrong - if gun companies were fined that much per innocent killing, they'd almost certainly get really involved in gun regulation/safety/background checks/etc. but its unrealistic, unfair, and practically impossible to pass such a law, so he's just making himself look like someone out of touch with reality.

This is now a Mathew Megathread.

Mathew fact of the day: Did you know that mathew has never actually been on 4chan?

if he didnt post absurd stuff like that he might actually have a chance at something

the problem is hes not technically wrong - if gun companies were fined that much per innocent killing, they'd almost certainly get really involved in gun regulation/safety/background checks/etc. but its unrealistic, unfair, and practically impossible to pass such a law, so he's just making himself look like someone out of touch with reality.
Unironically a large amount of the current issues with the current gun system are issues with people not doing their jobs rather than the system itself. I’m not saying I know how to fix it but that’s a very very important detail that that’s generally overlooked

This is now a Mathew Megathread.

Mathew fact of the day: Did you know that mathew has never actually been on 4chan?
we need a master matthew megathread

Unironically a large amount of the current issues with the current gun system are issues with people not doing their jobs rather than the system itself. I’m not saying I know how to fix it but that’s a very very important detail that that’s generally overlooked
we need a master matthew megathread
that would just inflate his ego