tell me ur crush

Author Topic: tell me ur crush  (Read 4557 times)

if we're just being honest and irl theres this gal that works at a somewhat local sub place (better than subway) and she is the most adorable thing i've ever seen and I have yet to ask her out, not sure how to go about doing it since I've never asked anyone out before

you wana know whoe's beautifull? look at the first word

I actually just got engaged recently. Met my girl while I was bartending and she's beyond awesome. Three years in November.

met piper while bartending at diamond city’s colonial taphouse. now we’re engaged. piper is just an awesome companion

my inexistent self-confidence

you wana know whoe's beautifull? look at the first word
:o

if we're just being honest and irl theres this gal that works at a somewhat local sub place (better than subway) and she is the most adorable thing i've ever seen and I have yet to ask her out, not sure how to go about doing it since I've never asked anyone out before

don't ask her out while she's at work at least lol

don't ask her out while she's at work at least lol
yeah I've been about 4 times JUST SO I CAN ASK HER OUT and she's always busy, I only caught her on a lunchbreak by herself once and that was before I thought about trying to talk to her
im going again tomorrow if you got anymore advice

yeah I've been about 4 times JUST SO I CAN ASK HER OUT and she's always busy, I only caught her on a lunchbreak by herself once and that was before I thought about trying to talk to her
im going again tomorrow if you got anymore advice

might be better to wait until you have a group of friends doing something and invite her along to that so it doesn't seem as committal to her as the realization "oh I have to go on a date with someone"
these things tend to go better when there's less obligation
she may also already be seeing someone so don't get invested in her before you even know anything about her lol