Author Topic: post synthwave albums and i will rate them  (Read 1983 times)

since i have listened to like over 100 synthwave songs i want to rate some

i'd prefer if you try to post more obscure ones that i mightive not heard but if you wanna post carpenter brut too thats fine

home resonance
Thats not even an album smh
I wsh I had odyssey on vinyl tho

Society by Star Noir

home resonance
bitch thats vaporwave

Society by Star Noir

7.5/10
it's good but personally I don't like vocals that much when it comes to music but the rest of the song is great the atmosphere is breath taking

what the forget how did you respond so fast
hes the fat man in his avatar

What's your thought of the album"Dangerous Days" created by the French synthwave artist Perturbator in the year of 2014?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Vsf3zYppP4

dont like pertubator cause i dont want my mom looking at naked girls when im listening to music

like srsly why you gotta put naked girls on like EVERY album cover

dont like pertubator cause i dont want my mom looking at naked girls when im listening to music

like srsly why you gotta put naked girls on like EVERY album cover
Just switch to a different tab. Or you can just find a video with a different safe for work picture.

i just dont listen to it anyways cause im not huge on music. cb on the other hand ⚡

also turbulance is such a banger. i like putting on MN 1984 when im going on long car trips
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 09:21:35 PM by Trogtor »

i just dont listen to it anyways cause im not huge on music. cb on the other hand ⚡

also turbulance is such a banger. i like putting on MN 1984 when im going on long car trips
I do like carpenter brut but only reason they popular is hotline miami and i kinda got tired of them since i heard their music like 20 forgetin times on repeat. their new album was good too leather teeth.

On a side note I love MN 1984 too probably a 8/10

What's your thought of the album"Dangerous Days" created by the French synthwave artist Perturbator in the year of 2014?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Vsf3zYppP4
8/10 he has good music too but i prefer his remixes of other peoples songs!

no happy endings gta V sound track officially