Tornadoes going off everywhere in east Michigan

Author Topic: Tornadoes going off everywhere in east Michigan  (Read 1258 times)

the duck dude warnings coming up in a 7 minute time span and now there’s a tornado coming right for us what the forget at least we have a basement

stuff got pretty close to my town near Flint

alabama had a bunch of little-ish ones today, they all formed around my county though
atleast most of us have basements here and community shelters, but at where I work we're kinda screwed since it's flat and there's not really much of an interior room to hide in and no where to drive to for a mile or so, by then it's too late.  lol

stuff got pretty close to my town near Flint
Where you at? I’m in Millington and go to burton just about every other day when I’m up

I'm alll the way northeast so all I can really say is good luck

Where you at? I’m in Millington and go to burton just about every other day when I’m up
Davison.

Davison.
Holy stuff you are so ducking close, my grandma had her funeral there in 2017, cool to know someone is that local

it was fun in cincinasty area the other day with the constant tornado sirens + hail + extreme wind. didn't actually get hit by anything tho

it was fun in cincinasty area the other day with the constant tornado sirens + hail + extreme wind. didn't actually get hit by anything tho
sugar speak normal? o_O

Here in Iowa we've had a bunch of rain and since the ground is frozen it's flooding everywhere