New Zealand's confusing Christian Mosque gets shot up.

Author Topic: New Zealand's confusing Christian Mosque gets shot up.  (Read 11242 times)

what a piece of flaming stuff

this is like a really bad stuffpost turned into reality

this is like a really bad stuffpost turned into reality
pretty sure this dude's whole existence was just a stuffpost from his mom

pretty sure this dude's whole existence was just a stuffpost from his mom
same tbh

what a fascinating display. it'll be very interesting to see how this plays out  :cookieMonster:

the first thing he said in his video was subscribe to pewdiepie

cant imagine how awful that must be

I hope we are all aware that this flaming pile of friend roosters is intentionally trying to sow discord by saying the things he said.
He said as much in his manifesto. Anyone who goes after Pewds or Candice is actively giving in to his desires.
I'm not arguing with anyone over this because even the most brief back and forths over this stuff means this loving cunt won.

I hope we are all aware that this flaming pile of friend roosters is intentionally trying to sow discord by saying the things he said.
He said as much in his manifesto. Anyone who goes after Pewds or Candice is actively giving in to his desires.
I'm not arguing with anyone over this because even the most brief back and forths over this stuff means this loving cunt won.

This. I’m refusing to read any of his drivel, watch any of his material, and learn his name. This psychopathic forget deserves to rot in the 50th level of hell, unremembered.

i see this situation like its a real life lord tony senario

you can tell people not to give tony the mic all you want. hes clearly just trying to drum up some controversy. but they're going to do it. even people who know hes doing it give in a little. who would resist the chance to be right? i fail to believe any outlet has the discipline not to take advantage of this

i really do hope im wrong but, i dont think i am!!
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 09:10:38 AM by mod-man »

This, hopefully the media catches on and doesn't turn this dude into a celebrity

This, hopefully the media catches on and doesn't turn this dude into a celebrity

That’s like asking a lion not to devour his meal.

I watched the video and holy stuff it was just so forgeted up

That’s like asking a lion not to devour his meal.
one can hope though

I watched the video and holy stuff it was just so forgeted up
based on the description alone its mega forgeted up. going back in to finish people off? jesus christ its like he doesnt feel anything due to how desensitized he is