Will you miss my megathreads

Yes wah hah wah hah wah hah
4 (36.4%)
Maybe
0 (0%)
forget no! Let those things burn in hell
7 (63.6%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: The end of BurnoutGT24's stuffty autistic megathreads  (Read 2609 times)

KTT realizes the whole thread is full of furries and weeaboos so he robs the National Treasury in order to purchase nuclear weapons from North Korea while tracking locations to delete the whole thread while he commands his parents to begin destruction of Ferrari factories and dealerships, at the same time killing a black and white bear thingy with his black side being a rapist that wants to murder people and loving murdering GT24's waifu, causing him to go into a state of grief and wage war on Malaysia by raising a whole undead army which soon dominates Asia, but is soon stomped out by KTT, who is now hailed as a national war hero, but the damage done to Earth was too much; so many Ferraris had been destroyed and half of Asia was nuked, but hey, at least KTT accomplished the goal he had in the first place; destroying the thread full of furries and weeaboos.

lucina is chrom's daughter, OP

lucina is chrom's daughter, OP
I know that. She's also friends with Norm Wendell and Leland tho.

This one isn't finished yet but here is a WIP build of the I WANT A RX7!!!! (rage) Violette1st fan episode.

https://violette1st-fanon.fandom.com/wiki/WIP_I_WANT_A_RX7!!!!!_(rage)

It is currently on hold as I have more interest in the episode where William gets a girlfriend that will get brutally murdered with a pickaxe by Bill

Can't wait to see her finger inside a Big Mac in another future episode.

queen of the blf furries here 😉
this guy is such a weirdo

im so confused
I will stop making autistic megathreads due to responds about it being "annoying"

But speaking about that I had finished my new Violette1st fan fiction episode.

WILLIAM AND BILL'S GIRLFRIEND FREAKOUT!!!!!!!!

Check it out on
https://violette1st-fanon.fandom.com/wiki/WILLIAM_AND_BILL%27S_GIRLFRIEND_FREAKOUT!!!!!!!!

nobody asked for this
nobody loving cares

nobody asked for this
nobody loving cares
I thought you would be happy since I will stop making cringy autistic megathreads. This is just the last hurrah of my autism. Then everything after this will be normal. (ish)

whats kid temper tantrum
An awesome mecha anime series. But I can't mention it anymore because SOMEONE (names not given) doesn't want me to.

An awesome mecha anime series. But I can't mention it anymore because SOMEONE (names not given) doesn't want me to.
nobody ever said you couldnt mention it, just nobody wants 2000 megathreads about it a week after the last 2000

nobody ever said you couldnt mention it, just nobody wants 2000 megathreads about it a week after the last 2000
Did you just listen to me? I said I will stop making megathreads.