Author Topic: King Crimson the band is better than king crimson the stand  (Read 911 times)

The stand makes no sense and the band has some bomb ass music.

the stand is explained pretty well in the anime imo

I repeat myself when under stress

the stand is explained pretty well in the anime imo
the meme about him being confusing just originated from poor translations lol

Epitaph allows Diavolo to see 10 seconds into the future.
King Crimson erases 10 seconds of time

With Epitaph, Diavolo can plan his actions accordingly based on its visions within that 10 seconds.
Since King Crimson's erased times prevents people from remembering their actions within that time, they cannot act upon or change their action that was foreseen by Epitaph.

With Epitaph, Diavolo can plan his actions accordingly based on its visions within that 10 seconds.
Since King Crimson's erased times prevents people from remembering their actions within that time, they cannot act upon or change their action that was foreseen by Epitaph.
I'll explain this better. Ready? Ok, did you get that?

Thanks bb

i wish i could delete time. thatd be sick

in the court of the crimson....... kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiing

im kinda mixed about how everything around them just kinda turns into space since you cant really tell what the heck is going on with the enviroment but it also looks rad

you could perhaps say it was biz

So you're telling me that King Crimson works by-

-honestly, that's confusing.