[NEWS] - MackTheHunter's band wins Juno for Alternative Album of the Year

Author Topic: [NEWS] - MackTheHunter's band wins Juno for Alternative Album of the Year  (Read 1976 times)

can we get an ievent reference in a song? please?

LOL and some blockintosh too.

lol my account still works

thx guys

LOL and some blockintosh too.
ISAR TOWER DISS TRACK WHEN

lol my account still works

thx guys
Of course, I actually listened to your band on the way home today and it’s some good stuff. Keep up the good work mack

ISAR TOWER DISS TRACK WHEN

oh forget me i got so many beats maybe its time to unleash room bobcat on icy.

but yeah i was at work when this all went down. mack calls me the night before really late at night (3:45ish AM) and we were talking while he's all like, "man, you ready to watch us lose on the junos?" i was joking all like, "HELL YEAH, MAN!!!!" but deep down inside i had this feeling they'd get the breakthrough group of the year juno.

at my workplace (repair shop and gas station), all the other guys who work in the repair leave for the day at 6PM and i'm watching the stream. i literally jokingly said "dizzy" after the dude does "AND THE WINNER IS..." and i'm like, "wait WHAT THE forget. WHAT?" and start screaming running around. i think i'm close to accepting it, but when mack gets his in the mail (yes, all 4 get a juno) i think that's when i'll accept it.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 08:20:18 PM by TomTheGeek² »

oh forget me i got so many beats maybe its time to unleash room bobcat on icy.

HURR HURR BTW PAY ATTENTION TO ME TOO /s

single on icygamma dropping soon

holy stuff that's amazing

HURR HURR BTW PAY ATTENTION TO ME TOO /s

you've already heard my congrats a million times via messenger and snap  :cookieMonster:.

plus i can't really say how much i like your music bc i've heard it a million times and saw you 4 times here in chicago, but every damn time i see you there it's always something fresh and exciting!

for the uninitiated: the last show dizzy played in chicago, they played a cover of pink floyd's "wish you were here." i legit was blown away. i have a video somewhere in my snapchat memories, maybe i'll upload it later or something.

single on icygamma dropping soon

microblock diss track