UberhaxorNova departs from Cow Chop

Author Topic: UberhaxorNova departs from Cow Chop  (Read 1288 times)

while I wasnt subscribed to Cow Chop anymore, the duo was seen as the last standing of the original team.
https://youtu.be/yY5AplWkIHg
https://youtu.be/W9H4OabFN-A

« Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 06:26:33 AM by sleep »

never knew who this brother was but i remember back in like 2011 his cancerous fanbase swarmed happy wheels with a bunch of stuffty low-effort custom levels with his name in the title in a desperate plea to get their senpai to notice them

because at that time he was leading in a race with pewdiepie to become Youtube's nr 1 most subscribed in which he willingly gave up to focus on the team you see in OP.

cancerous
swarmed
bunch of stuffty low-effort
desperate plea
to get their senpai to notice them
do a backflip off that horse please
« Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 06:53:30 AM by sleep »

Aleks was also talking about fulfilling their contracts before they're up by the end of the year, so i think CowChop may be coming to an end anyway :(

I was hoping James' departure wouldn't mean that CowChop would go down the same path as The Creatures did, but it seems like that may be the case considering several thousands of people apparently unsubscribed to the channel after Aleks broke the news to the CowChop viewers

Notice the massive decline on March 18th after being in the green for the first half of the month
« Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 08:23:21 AM by Masterlegodude »

James and Aleks were an amazing duo, I loved their chemistry and was the main reason I subbed to CC. It’s sad to see the channel embark on its final journey, but I’m glad James is trying to find solace in his life. Especially after breaking his loving leg on camera.

how this was in my sub box btw lol

He click-clacked himself

James and Aleks were an amazing duo, I loved their chemistry and was the main reason I subbed to CC. It’s sad to see the channel embark on its final journey, but I’m glad James is trying to find solace in his life. Especially after breaking his loving leg on camera.
Here's to hoping that one day he and Aleks go back to playing games together like the good ol' days

Here's to hoping that one day he and Aleks go back to playing games together like the good ol' days
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hysGX_ZGl_k one of my faves

I liked a lot of the Ultimate Chimera Hunt videos he did with his friends

There was also this Gmod Murder video (or some kinda gamemode) that i recall where Kevin's game/computer crashed, and James, Aleks, and i think someone else were wondering why he wasn't responding, then suddenly Kevin's voice suddenly cuts in stuttering before completely dying out, James' reaction to that was especially hilarious, but i don't remember what video that was

Also shout out to Trevor, an equally hilarious dude. I had no idea he was ModestCube, he was the one of the funniest people in the Icton vids.

crazy to imagine Trevor and Aleks met over Counterstrike, Trevor st ill updates twitter and streams a lot btw

well, i should have known this would have happened. none of the original creature team is there, either

Also shout out to Trevor, an equally hilarious dude. I had no idea he was ModestCube, he was the one of the funniest people in the Icton vids.
He was also a pretty good animator