Betamax Tape/Kommunist: pure, unfiltered autism unleashed

Author Topic: Betamax Tape/Kommunist: pure, unfiltered autism unleashed  (Read 7252 times)

Well guys it's been a while(prob a good thing)! There hasn't been anyone beyond the normal handicaps in political threads for me to get after in quite some time. Then I saw this guy Betamax Tape start posting and HOLY forgetIN AUTISM BLIZZARD
WARNING: READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. THIS USERS POSTS CONTAIN HIGH LEVELS OF CONCENTRATED AUTISM

Honestly I'm at the point where I can't read any more of his posts but I'm actually kind of impressed he's lasted this long without getting perm'd again. Wouldn't bet on that lasting much longer. Dude's a forgetin handicap of the highest order and needs to get blown the forget up by badspot or rot at this point. Please feel free to post more of his "greatest hits" below, I'm sure with the volume of autistic material I've missed a good bit.

dammit I thought he was perma'd

nice guy grimlock murders communist threat

he is afraid of me
Unironically this, dude stuffs his brains all the way out as soon as he sees his autistic obsession edd in a thread

dammit I thought he was perma'd
Even though this was only his first ban (as far as i know) on this account, i was kind of hoping the same too :panda:

nice guy grimlock murders communist threat

It's not murder it's pest control.

delicious

finally, a good loving drama

Also come at me bitchmax tape, everyone knows that ignoring dramas is admitting everything in them is true

Took me a second to realise he was only banned for a week

hes not gonna stop until his balls drop the dudes a grade a chimpoid

I dont think i've ever seen him say a single intelligent thing