No Russian Collusion | The Mueller Probe has been Submitted

Author Topic: No Russian Collusion | The Mueller Probe has been Submitted  (Read 4343 times)

lol get mad bitch anyone with a brain knows it's already over

call me a handicap all you want I'm just gonna laugh even harder at you for the next few weeks

This is the kind of L that melts brains
what lol? if there's no russian collusion according to the report whatever but that doesn't mean Annoying Orange hasn't done anything else illegal. like i said before you and some other dipstuffs enjoy jumping the gun on stuff because of ego. wait for the report to be released to the public and lets wait for anything else congress has to say involving the report.

also
call me an idiot or talk stuff for being skeptical but in this day and age being skeptical is what fixes stuff more often than not.
you're so loving predictable lmao.

not even gonna respond to MM, at this point he's codependent on you and can't think for himself.

Codependent on me? I don't even talk this kid lol

You're just setting yourself up for further duncery, keep digging that pit dipstuff

Codependent on me? I don't even talk this kid lol

You're just setting yourself up for further duncery, keep digging that pit dipstuff
hey he's codependent on a lot of other handicaps too lol. you should feel proud for giving the mentally disabled something to do.

No amount of calling anyone handicapped is going to make your plate of stuff more palatable lmfao

You're basically going "WUH BUH FINANCIAL TIES WUH BUH MUH OBSTRUCTION"

You know full well nothing is gonna happen, you dumb slut, just eat the pile of stuff you've been given and accept

DEFEAT

No amount of calling anyone handicapped is going to make your plate of stuff more palatable lmfao
Ironic

deus ex drink your watermelon juice

deus ex is being a perfect example of how to be a lunatic right now
« Last Edit: March 27, 2019, 02:11:38 PM by Mr Queeba »

Is "but the full report" going to be the new "but her emails"?

You're basically going "WUH BUH FINANCIAL TIES WUH BUH MUH OBSTRUCTION"

You know full well nothing is gonna happen, you dumb slut, just eat the pile of stuff you've been given and accept

DEFEAT
impromptu "im always right" lol. just say it for what it is loser.

also i don't recall saying anything of like, but go ahead and keep being a hypocrite. at the end of the day right makes might, not the other way around friend.

also look around, so many instances of people calling you out for going military-grade dipstuff. maybe you should look at yourself in the mirror?

Is "but the full report" going to be the new "but her emails"?
Yes except the former is lacking any substance whatsoever

impromptu "im always right" lol. just say it for what it is loser.

also i don't recall saying anything of like, but go ahead and keep being a hypocrite. at the end of the day right makes might, not the other way around friend.

also look around, so many instances of people calling you out for going military-grade dipstuff. maybe you should look at yourself in the mirror?

How am I losing you stupid slut? No collusion, no obstruction of justice, emergency declaration not blocked, wall funding confirmed by the Pentagon, Avenatti taking a huge L, where's the loss? A bunch of irrelevant forgetwits on BLF call me an idiot, who even cares?

How am I losing you stupid slut? No collusion, no obstruction of justice, emergency declaration not blocked, wall funding confirmed by the Pentagon, Avenatti taking a huge L, where's the loss? A bunch of irrelevant forgetwits on BLF call me an idiot, who even cares?
I cannot believe you're 21

I cannot believe you're 21

The funny thing about all this is now the only thing you guys have to fall back on are legitimately pathetic attempts at attacking me for teabagging you handicaps

:)